Weird Gushes...Worried...

Pansy

Reaction score
OK I am going to try to explain this without being absolutely confusing...About a week ago I was walking to the couch when I started leaking something...I could not hold it in...It soaked my panties before I could get to the bathroom...When I sat on the toilet I could feel it pouring out of me...It felt different than peeing...It kind of felt like it was coming from somewhere else...When I wiped there was tons of brownish mucousy kind of watery stuff...I went to the Dr the next day and he said I was not bleeding and everything seemed fine...I knew I was not bleeding...That wasnt my concern...This was nothing like blood...But since then this has happened 3 or 4 other times...And I am really concerned...If I am correct my body is just starting to build the amniotic fluid so could it be that?...I lost 2 lbs last week...I am really concerned but I dont want to ask for an U/S if there isnt really anything to worry about...

I don't want to scare you but that's exactly what happened to me when I had a miscarriage last year at 8 weeks. I ended up having the actual miscarriage about a week later after the leakage incident. I started cramping the night before and woke up with a brownish discharge...later on that day I started to bleed heavily. I called the doctor and they told me that if it's a miscarriage this early, there's nothing they can do to stop it. So the next day I went and and was examined and it was confirmed and it passed naturally.

Your doctor doesn't seem concerned but I don't think it's normal to be leaking fluids like that. I freaked out when it happened to me. I would ask for an ultrasound if I were you. I'm sorry if I've scared you in any way, but the way you described it really hit home with me. I wish you all the best and please keep us updated.

HI I would ask to be check over completely, as It may be your waters leaking, they can do a real easy test to see if it is by using a special cotton swab that changes colour if it is indead your waters,
I would get this check as if they are leaking it can be due to an infection and can be treated,

other wise it maybe that your mussels are really weak and your leaking uring

BUT get it check properly,

it depends wat u mean by brownish.... if that makes sense is it chocolate brown or just off white lol! i was a big worried bout the amount of fluid comin from practically every exit in my body when i was 1st preg.....and everything was normal. My midwife told me alot of women get excess discharge... i guess that makes sense if you think about how much pressure is on those parts!! aparently some more than others. ive recently had to invest in a truck load of panty liners as it leaks thru my trousers n i look like i wet myself!! not a good look for tescos!!!

It changes from all clear to brownish (very dark yellow,maroonish...doesnt look like old blood)...And last night it was tinged with pinkish red

did your doctor do an internal examination with that horrible contaption they use to open you up a bit wider....because if he didnt u could have a cut or something...or is it that time of the month alot of people have proper periods all the way thru their pregnancies. how long as it been going on? everyones different it pregnancy but i was the same as ambernicole...i had pink discharge for a day before i miscarried last year but that seems unlikely in your case as your 13 weeks.
best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back