Weird Feeling

Sugarpop

Reaction score
So yesterday I had the weirdest feeling. I was just sat on the chair and I felt a pop feeling in my right lower belly side and then a feeling of warmth spread all around that side.

No pain or anything. Help? Had a bit of spotting A week ago, Tuesday and a tiny bit today.

Not sure really. Ovia said I was fertile between 15-20. My first lot of spotting was on the 20th.

My initial thought was implantation but maybe it was ovulation or even a cyst bursting/the pcos playing up? What do you think?

God I hate pcos. We are told if we ovulate then it shouldn't stop conception but it's so much more complicated than that.

My initial thought was implantation but maybe it was ovulation or even a cyst bursting/the pcos playing up? What do you think?

God I hate pcos. We are told if we ovulate then it shouldn't stop conception but it's so much more complicated than that.

I have pcos and got my bfp this week, don't lose faith x

I'm not sure. I thought a cyst but then there was no pain and I would expect bleeding not just a bit of spotting?

I literally feel like I'm just waiting for AF to arrive and am on tenter hooks just waiting. Never ever had that feeling before though. I can but hope it was implantation!

Oh maybe it was implantation then?

I'm sure the bleeding I got was due to the pcos - the hormones or cysts or both and I didn't have pain with it, apart from once (that time the bleeding was different - it was like intense pain then a gush of watery stuff then I bled for a month... I'm sure that was a cyst).

When's AF due?

Thanks Tilly, it gave me hope when you got your BFP. Xxx

Oh maybe it was implantation then?

I'm sure the bleeding I got was due to the pcos - the hormones or cysts or both and I didn't have pain with it, apart from once (that time the bleeding was different - it was like intense pain then a gush of watery stuff then I bled for a month... I'm sure that was a cyst).

When's AF due?

Thanks Tilly, it gave me hope when you got your BFP. Xxx

My app says AF was due today. Had a bit of brown stringy stuff (which does sometimes come before AF) but that's it so far. Just waiting for it to come now I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back