weird feeling - somthing not rite.

angie84

Reaction score
think is gonna sound odd, i woke up this morning, i dont feel pregnant.
slept on my front half a night and not been able to do that for a while.
not as tired. boobs dont hurt as much.
is it just me? im 17 weeks today. never been this far b4

Have you got a Doppler honey or have you started feeling movements yet? Maybe call your midwife and see what she says but sometimes you just have days like that. I didn't feel pregnant this morning until he started kicking me in the bladder :) xx

I felt like that after the morning sickness stopped at about 13 weeks! Even now unless she kicks me (which I only started feelin around 19 weeks) I dont feel pregnant at all! I went into my 20 week scan and told the woman that I wasnt even sure if I was pregnant even though I had already seen baby twice! Lol. Makes it worse that I dont have a bump! Haha! Try not to worry yourself to much hun xxx

no i havnt got a doppler, cant decied to get one or not i know hubby wont like it if i do. thinks im paranoid as it is. i hardly talk to him about my pregnancy concerns.
told me the other day my miscarage in aug wasnt a miscarage.......... like he would know!
my other mc was bk when i was 19 and wasnt his. so he dosnt like me talking about that!
im just prob being paranoid. no i havnt felt the baby move yet. but my 16 week last week i did hear its heartbeat.

If you are really worried ring the mw hunny and get some reassurance. I felt the same as you at 17 weeks, it seemed like after all the trauma and stress of tri 1 and then my gender scan at 16 weeks there wasn't anything that made me feel pregnant going on xxxxxxxx

I felt the same at that stage too!! Nothing to worry about, when you get a big bump and lots of movement you won't feel like that. Your boobs will hurt less at this stage as your body is getting used to the hormones.... If you are worried phone your midwife but I 100% felt the same and everything was fine for me :)

im feeling exacty the same although ive had the normal heaving ovper the toilet but not alot this morning, just holding out for the hb in 6 days time x

I felt the same through my pregnancy at about this stage. In the 1st trimester you really cant miss the fact that youre pregnant, but it all settles down. I used to forget that I was pregnant all the time. Id never felt better than in the 2nd trimester. Its scary but it is normal. Be warned its the calm before the storm, once you get to 3rd trimester and you cant tie your shoe laces, thats when the fun begins!

Hey if it helps at all the EXACT same thing happened to me last night, I find that some nights my bump hurts and aches if i lie certain ways (sometimes no matter what) although i wouldnt call it pain exactly its become a pain in my friggin ass but at the same time kinda reassuring, but then occassionally like last night i sleep through the whole night and there's no ache and I wake up panicking before hubby reassures me i have complained of this before- hopefully all is normal and ok for both of us :)

In one of my many pregnancy book my hubby brought me it does say that often in tri 2 you may not even feel like your pregnant at all :) xxxx

i dont tell my hubby how im feeling. cause he saying im just moaning. there is other issues as well.
im sure it will be ok. but nice to talk to people who are going threw the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back