Weird bump!

Aes1990

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've woke up this morning to my uterus being completely on the left! It's really obvious too which is worrying! Is this normal and will it correct itself?

a1b27cdcb43c8b3cbde3f8935ed8dc24.jpg

Thanks

Hi I have no idea, could it be that baby is to that side?

Yeah I'm assuming it is all on one side just never heard of it before x

Hmm it's probably nothing to worry about and will even out soon but maybe mention it to the MW? x

Yeah I will I go in just under 2 weeks! Maybe it's just the way I've slept and it'll sort back out throughout the day! Who knows! Was just strange to wake up to x

My bump is nearly always on the right side, he just prefers it to being in the middle. They have so much space to move around at the mo so they can shift about so much xx

I had this too, my bump was over to the right for ages. I have an anterior placenta and I think it might be the reason, as this is the first time it's happened (4th pregnancy) and first time I've had an anterior placenta. I'm 20 weeks now and my bump looks pretty normal, although if I press down its firmer on the right I think xx

Mine is like this but I've only got the left half of my uterus! Is it your first pregnancy and did you have any scans before becomming pregnant? It's probably nothing to worry about and is just the baby curled up on that side. I've also got an anterior placenta xx

It's fine, don't worry! I had this when I needed a wee first thing in the morning - I believe that is the side baby is on and is being pushed out

This is baby right now, in fact. She loves the most uncomfortable positions

MUUNs5U.jpg

Last edited:
Not quite so obvious as kitty's little one sticking out, but on the right side as normal for my little man xx
22ac09063f00ad57a9eac0670d2cbb5e.jpg

My little 'un seems to like burrowing in on one side too sometimes - maybe it finds it comfortable, which is great, as I find it most uncomfortable! Went through a phase where if I was lying in bed and changed sides and it was asleep too, I could feel it slide over into the other side... o.o
If you're worried though, do seek advice!

Ah I'm glad it's not just me! It always feels like it's trying to get into my left kidney so makes sense it's on that side lol. I read in my notes I have an anterior placenta too but I can feel movement and it's never been mentioned to me so wondering if it is or not?! I do love my odd shaped little bump though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back