Weird behaviour

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Angel came down with a cold a couple of nights ago, she sounded quite chesty at one point and we took her to the docs and he checked her all over and said she's absolutely fine, just a cold, just give her calpol. The cold has seemed to be alot better today but she keeps pulling on her ear, doesnt seem in pain as such but she just keeps grabbing. Also, every toy I give her she keeps trying to eat it. Not just chewing on it but she keeps trying to snack on it and she screams in frustration because she cant have it. Is this normal behaviour? I've only just fed her and she's doing this! xx.

How old is she? It defiantly teething behaviour, has she been dribbling and explosive stinky poops? Xx

HV confirmed she is teething but usually she only has red cheek, drools constantly and chomps on her hand. I've given her bonjela, calpol and ashtons powder today and I thought it had done the trick. But this toy thing is strange :S spose its probably just the teething!! Shes 3 months 1 week hun xx

Def sounds like teething & normally when LO does any sort of pulling of ears or anything, it means its irritating/sore, which could be because she had the cold.

Hope she's feeling better soon

:)

Thanks hun. She's settled well tonight and is generally a lot better just kinda worried because she'd never screamed from it before but she's settled very well now. Bless her <3 xx

Thats good she's a bit better. Sometimes teething comes in phases. Kayden will have one good week one bad week, sometimes its a couple of weeks between.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back