Weighty issues... =\

MrsTopher

Reaction score
I may be alone in this, I may not and I am entirely aware that my weight is only my own fault, I'm 95kg, approx 209lbs and although I'm not concerned at when ill begin to show (excited that it will eventually be 'its a baby, not just fat'). I'm more worried that I won't be able to feel my baby move! I don't want to miss those 'flutters' but concerned my weight may be an issue. =\ can anyone give me any tips? I know its a wriggler, we had our first scan and it wouldn't sit still for its picture. Lol.

Thanks in advance. Xxx

14wks, 2days

Don't be worrying I was around 200lb before I got pregnant and since being pregnant put on around 2 stone since being pregnant and have still felt every movement from 18 weeks xx

I haven't gained any yet and trying to be more active than usual to try and stay relatively healthy so fingers crossed! New to the forum so still finding my feet, apologies if I'm waffling!! X

You might find you weigh less after birth than you did before so dontvworry, if you try to eat bslanced heslthy food where you can and do as your doing keep active, noone can ask more of you x

Im 140lbs normally and i felt all my 4 from 24 weeks onwards, ferling slight fkutters now this time at 19 weeks , its not your weight but the position of your placenta that dictakes this

Me and jen are the same height (5'10) and ive got 100lbs on her!! Mostly hips and bum but certainly have a jelly belly too, my little wriggler was have a breakdancing session on sunday. I wouldn't worry too much ;)

Call me crazy, but im seriously looking forward to dieting again. Im a pretty all-or-nothing person so not being able to go gym-crazy or calorie-obsessive is not doing me any good at all! Tis all par for the course, if a chunkier bum is the price to pay for this little man, so be it!

Youll be feeling to ur baby soon enough xx

Weight won't affect your little one moving around Hun and anything that moves about strongly in your body you will feel and you will also get to see the kicks and the dancing around your stomach as he gets bigger xxx

lol dont worry, im 5'11 and 140kg ish and i felt both my babies, this one from 12 weeks so i doubt the padding you have will make too much difference. ive generally not gained much during preg, its afterward when breastfeeding that ive chunked out.
i put on 14lb with DD1 and so far ive put on 1kg with this baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back