**Weightloss Wish List**

xrachx

Reaction score
Right..
i wish i could get in a nice comfy pair of jeans size...10-12 (would be happy with a comfy 12)..(mine are 14-12 with a belt round the 14's)
i wish i can be 10 and a half stone by the end of the summer.
thats all i want.

ohh hang on....and i wish my stomach can be toned, (not rock hard or anything just unflabby)

I would be happy with size 10 jeans or trousers, be 9 stone by 2009 and reduce the size of my upperarms. :pray:

I wish my legs and arms were slimmed and my tummy much flatter...

I wanna do 2 stone by my 21st.. i'll be happy(ish) with that :dance:

I would overall like to loose 6 stone and tone up everywhere as im a big saggy mess lol

mrs_tommo22 said:
I would overall like to loose 6 stone and tone up everywhere as im a big saggy mess lol

ooooo ud be a perfect weight loss buddy i wana lose 6 stone ultimately! lol

Ive seen pics of you lozzi and i dont think your fat babe.

Though your more then welcome to be my weightloss buddy as i have a huge target. But only persuing it half stone at a time to make my goals more attainable.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ive seen pics of you lozzi and i dont think your fat babe.

Though your more then welcome to be my weightloss buddy as i have a huge target. But only persuing it half stone at a time to make my goals more attainable.

my broadness and height hide my weight well.. (i hope) hahah

honeslty you wouldnt believe what it says in teh scales...

But then again... i'll never forget the shock when i saw my weight just before i popped lol

I blame chocolate and bread and chips for my soaring weight gain, now I realise I just got into bad eating habits.

My wish is to be back into size 10-12 jeans, I want to lose 2 stone by Maddison's first birthday which will take me to 10st 4lbs (I'm 12st 4lbs at mo) and my target altogether is 9st 4lbs :D

Mines is to get all my weight off before Christmas. I have another 4 stone to loose then I will be back to my pre children weight and in a comfy size 12 maybe even a 10. I'm 28 in June and would like to spend a couple of years in my twenties being slim cos I've been overweight since I was 20. Want to still be able to wear young clothes before I hit my thirties :)

to lose 4 stone but will be happy with 3.5
and to be a skinny bitch who can eat wat she likes :roll: :rotfl:

Kim&Leah said:
to lose 4 stone but will be happy with 3.5
and to be a skinny bitch who can eat wat she likes :roll: :rotfl:
LMAO!...trust you to lower the tone!.... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads