Weight.....

2 stone for me although this week Ive lost 2lb after cutting out full fat coke, cheese and chocolate....so prob a stone of the weight is baby and pregnancy gain and the rest is cake :lol: Im planning on eating healthily << (wtf sp?? blonde moment) now and so Im hoping my weight stays the same or goes down a little but Im by no means dieting, just being sensible :)

heles7 said:
i dont think the scales are wrong and the midwife is perfectly happy with everything... i had plenty of spare stuff to lose so cutting out drink and going off anything bad for me/ craving fruits probably just natures way of sorting me out.

im shrinking and bump is growing - its all good :D

I'm the same, I lost about a stone and 1/2 in the early days and more recently through stress. I am well below what I was when I started but I had plently to lose and hope I don't put a load on in the late stages.

Like you, my bump is getting bigger and I'm getting smaller, its all good!!

I was 51.8 kgs 1st m/w appoint and when went last time was excactly the same! was a little surprised.. thought i'd have de put some on. got my 20wk scan nxt wk so will see then.. would def say a couple of pounds but nothing signifcant xx

I've put on 7-8lbs upto now, which im pleased about as i was tiny to start off with, so was worried when i didnt put any weight on at first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back