Weight.....

SuziQ

Reaction score
I know its a bit of a taboo subject... and each person is different... but how much weight have you put on?

I'm about 10lbs..... and just wanted too see if thats a little , or a lot.. or average
:oops: Nosey!!

:)

I've put on about 10lbs I think.

It feels more like 10 stone though.

9 or 10 lbs for me too... most of that is chocolate orange though :rotfl:

i just weighed myself today in the gym and was sure i must have put some on. im three lbs less than before i was pregnant.

Nothing yet which I'm starting to get concerned about. It's the only time in my life I've wanted to gain.

I've been sick 3 or 4 times most days and I'm not eating as much rubbish as before.

I'll probbaly baloon from now until the end knowing my luck!

A x

i no its atleast 2 stone last time i weighed myself back in october so prob about 2 1/2, 3 stone now
manda xx

heles7 :shock: what does your midwife say?!

Could the scales in the gym have been wrong?

I havnt put on anything yet!! Im surprised bcause when I was pregnant first time round id put on about a stone by now!!

I've lost weight as I have been really sick :(

I've put on 6lbs :shock: but I think most of that was Christmas dinner lol! Am being much better now :angel:

Im usually a steady 9 half stone ive just weight myself Im now 10 stone 2lbs to ive put on 7lbs

1lb- trying to keep weight reasonable but then again I'm not that far along.

Ive put on over two stone :oops:

I was 9 st 7oz when i found out i was pregnant. I got on the scales the other day and was socked that it said 11st 11.

It seems to have just ome on in the last few weeks. I went from everyone saying that the couldnt even tell i was pregnant at 22 weeks, to suddenly looking like the side of a house :oops:

Maybe i just scoffed too much chocolate at christmas. I know i shoudnt diet but i will be seriosuly watching my weight from now on.

The strange thing is, most of my size 10 maternity clothes still fit me. Tighter but they still fit

I am a fattie and my goal is to maintain my starting weight. So far I have lost a stone through sickness and gained 3llb since. I have another 11llb to play with. I am eating really sensibly, so hopefully I will be able to achieve my goal.

i dont think the scales are wrong and the midwife is perfectly happy with everything... i had plenty of spare stuff to lose so cutting out drink and going off anything bad for me/ craving fruits probably just natures way of sorting me out.

im shrinking and bump is growing - its all good :D

It's got to be over 2 stone easy! I actually can't remember what I weighed to start with. Probably a good thing, I think I'd cry and hide in bed for the next 15 weeks with a family size box of maltesers :lol:

when i was about 24 weeks i'd gained about 35 pounds :shock: i was VERY tiny before tho. dont worry most of it falls off within 2 weeks of the birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back