Weight

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Belle23, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Belle23

Belle23 Well-Known Member

I'm 19 weeks and 2 days and yet to put any weight on. Is this normal. Xxx

2. Daydreaming

Daydreaming Well-Known Member

Did you lose weight in Tri 1?
    I lost weight early on and have gained it back, only just started put on now. I would have thought you would have gained a little by now. But I'm sure it is fine, you are probably a healthier eater than me.

But I have read you are def meant to put on some weight in tri 2!

3. Calli

Calli Well-Known Member

I'd lost weight in Tri 1, but then put it back on in early Tri 2 and then stayed the same... but over the last 2 weeks (weeks 18 and 19) I've suddenly put on nearly a stone!!! :shock: Am horrified, but trying to tell myself that it's baby developing and that it's a good thing.
    I guess our bodies are doing their own thing now and will put on weight when it's needed.

4. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

i wouldnt worry bout it too much hun as everyone is different!! my first baby i put on over 2 stone, 2nd baby i only gained 2lb the whole way through and had a 7lb 10oz baby and this time around i have put on 11lb so far :dance:as long as ur healthy and baby is growing ok i woudnt worry bout it, less weight u put on the less u have to worry bout getin of at the end of it :lol: xx

5. masonowen

masonowen Well-Known Member

I,m sure it,s fine. I,m still hovering at the same weight I was when I wasn't preg with this one, I wasn't that over weight anyway but deffo more than I wanted, my theory is that I,m losing a bit of weight where I don't want it, so although baby,s growing, my weight isn,t going up which is great, hopefully I,ll finish this preg back in a size 8/10, which is what I was before my first.

#5 masonowen, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  6. Belle23

Belle23 Well-Known Member

I'm already a biggggggg girl I thought id get even fatter but stayed the same weight so far. xxx

7. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

im only just starting to pile on the pounds x

8. Kirsty.Y.84

Kirsty.Y.84 Well-Known Member

I put on a stone by week 18 :-/ was not impressed! Refusing to get on the scales now!

9. starstruck2011

starstruck2011 Well-Known Member

ive lost a stone and a half and am 16 weeks.
    Ive yet to gain any!

10. kanga86

kanga86 Well-Known Member

I lost a stone and a half in tri 1 and have only put on 2lbs over the last 2 weeks. I'm not worried cos I have plenty of stores :) xx

11. jmw1664

jmw1664 Well-Known Member

I was 10stone when I first found out I was pregnant, now at almost 25 weeks, yesterday I weighed 11stone 6 lbs...think and feel like I'm on track, I feel like I'm putting it on steadily and is mostly the bump too...maybe a few pounds on the butt ;D
    I've started swimming and yoga also recently so hoping this helps me to only put on what I need.

12. Spammy

Spammy Well-Known Member

I lost a stone in tri1. Got weighed today and I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight! Didn't take long to put it back on! Ha ha

13. Emilyandbump

Emilyandbump Well-Known Member

I wouldnt worry too much, im 30 weeks and still the same weight pre preg! As long as you're eating ok and getting enough vitamins, its fine :) x