weight loss thread??? interested

claire2602

Reaction score
ladies..... Just seeing if anyone would be interested/like to partake in a weight loas thread. anyone who is loosing.weight for whatever reason. we can say how much weve lost each week and cheer eachother on! just an idea. let me know :) x

Yeh! I want to loose weight to help me fall pregnant!

Xx

I cannot recommend weight watchers enough! I lost 5 stone and got pregnant a week before getting to my goal weight!
Good luck to you and hope it helps you conceive x

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I'm trying to lose weight. First week and I've lost 4lbs! :) I'm cutting out 'obvious carbs' bread, rice, potatoes, pasta, chocolate, crisps etc. I'm just hoping I keep losing weight. From now on 1lb a week will be great! :)

Ill bite! When you`re losing weight High intensity workouts are the best! And forget starving yourself, you`ll only stall your metabolism and end up getting fatter than ever. Check out choppysreviews for a diet program if you need one. Also, they say that having strong abs makes birthgiving much easier and im sure you won`t mind working on them! Good luck girls!:dance:

I'm doing weight watchers! Lost 9 lbs so far :dance:
I lost 3 stone doing slimming world a couple of years ago and I've put it all back on :blush:
Started following slimming world after my mc but after a couple of weeks I stopped losing, think I just wasn't active enough with being off work and down after mc. So I swapped to weight watchers 2 weeks ago and I've lost 4 lbs with that and I'm already feeling so much better in myself.
Good luck ladies xxx

I'm doing weight watchers! Lost 9 lbs so far :dance:
I lost 3 stone doing slimming world a couple of years ago and I've put it all back on :blush:
Started following slimming world after my mc but after a couple of weeks I stopped losing, think I just wasn't active enough with being off work and down after mc. So I swapped to weight watchers 2 weeks ago and I've lost 4 lbs with that and I'm already feeling so much better in myself.
Good luck ladies xxx

Glad your on the up and your weights on the down! Congratulations! xx

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Love this!! I'm in I'm a slimming world gal x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members