Weight gain

I haven't weighed myself in the last two weeks but last time I was up about 5 lbs, but possibly more now. How much have you gained? Try not to worry, everyone is different, and remember its not fat but baby, blood volume,extra water and the placenta etc. :)

Last edited:
I'm 17 weeks and have gained about 10lb already, my extreme nausea meant all i ate was bread and stodge in my first trimester xxx

I'm 17+5 and have gained 3lbs since being weighed at my booking appointment at 10 weeks. Hadn't weighed myself before that though so could possibly have gained a bit more x

I'm 27 weeks and gained 17.5lbs wow. Still a size 8 with a a big bump lol

LOL. Oh dear.

I've gained about 24lbs and I'm 26 and a half weeks. - 9st 8 pre pregnancy, 9st 12lb at 13 weeks, 11st 3lb yesterday.

Also still a size 8 (some size 10 mat jeans too though, tops are an 8, one or two pairs of maternity jeans are an 8) just with a huge bump.

Last edited:
I'm 21+4 and have gained 1st so far. Looking at this thread just goes to show that everybody is so different & there's no set figure I suppose!

I was 61.5kg pre pregnancy and now 69.5kg eek! Heaviest iv ever been but my appetite hasnt really gone up much so I'm hoping it's all fluid/baby/breast tissue lol X

I lost 13 lb's hovering around the 10 to 13 lbs loss but then I can afford to lose weight....

I'm 13 weeks today and I've lost 22 lbs :) but that's because I'm doing slimming world

I'm 30+2 and iv put on a stone since booking in at 10 weeks but prior to that I was only a couple of pound lighter so I don't think I'm doing to bad.

I'm 23+5 and have gained 16lbs.
I'm still roughly in the same size clothes though.

When I weighed myself last weekend at 23+3 I had gained 8lb, but I feel like that may have gone up! xx

30 wks tomorrow and I've put on just over 2 stone! Yeesh! lol
I was just under 8 stone pre-pregnancy and now just over 10 - and oddly the same weight as my partner. Gah!
Still fitting size 8 though - I think it's all fluid and boobs lol

26+4 and ive gained 1 stone. I was 7st and now 8st but according to the online calculators im on track.

Im 13.4wks gain 1lb i was huge with my first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back