Weight gain

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Lilmisshopeful, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Lilmisshopeful

Lilmisshopeful Well-Known Member

How much weight are we supposed to gain in tri 1? I've lost 11 lb where I'm so sick and can't keep anything down x

2. sozzy

sozzy Well-Known Member

Hey.. My doctor weighed me at 62kg and said I can go 3kg either way before they worry? But it seems extreme to me.. If you've been having lots of sickness I don't think they will worry so much as that's the cause.. And you will gain when it stops around the 2nd tri .

X

#2 sozzy, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  3. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

I dont even want to know how much I've gained so far.. hoping the sickness starts soon tbh as can't stop eating at the moment!!! X

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I've gone up like 5lbs :( haha as i struggle with any healthy foods at all.. I'm going to be a whale.
    Aslong as your keeping fluids up I wouldn't worry too much. Like above said you'll start gaining weight in tri 2 when you feel better. Weight gain & loss is both normal in tri 1 :) z

5. Beauandhamish

Beauandhamish Well-Known Member

I have lost 6lbs through not being able to keep food down as well, the midwife wasn't concerned as she said lots of people lose weight in tri 1 x