Weight gain???

sexy lace knickers and matching bra... oooft .... my arse just swallows my frenchies or thongs now!

Exactly! Lol gonna blast slimming world and then treat myself (& the OH) to some majorly hot undies! :)

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol Ive only just last week ordered some over the bump knickers there massive lol but I had to give in French pants under bump was sooooooooo uncomfortable but all worth it :)

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and have gained 1 stone . I think everyone is different tho I wouldn't worry about it or compare to friends as everyone carries different

Hiya ladies

Iam 31 weeks pregnant its my first, since day 1 I've gained exactly 2 stone now Iam panicking is that too much? Most my friends only gained a stone and some lost weight, anyone else gained alot Aswell?

im just over 32 weeks hun and put on just over 2 stone so on a par with you I think....depends on the girl tho.....one girl im friends with started off a size 6-8 and gained 6 stone when pregnant!!!

so 2 stone is nothing hun lol xxx

6 stone in a 9 months!? :-o

Sent from my GT-I9300

I know its crazy isn't it!!! I couldn't believe it! she admits tho she just constantly ate as it eased her nausea....mind u to look at her now ud never know it shes a size 6-8 again !!!

xxx

Yikes bless her. That must have been difficult carrying around so mucg extra weight in a short period. But I cant blame her either. Im not bejng too careful about my calories atm xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love seeing all these posts as it makes me feel so much better! All the average weight gain websites always tell me I've gained too much! I have gained 2 and a half stone now, am 35 weeks on Saturday, so am guessing I'll get to 3 stone by 40 weeks (at least!). If any ladies start with a high bmi though they may not gain any weight at all, as they may eat better than before and therefore be loosing weight at the same time as baby getting bigger. My friend who is a larger lady only put on 8 pounds at full term, and I had put that on my 12 weeks! Xxxx

I've gained 11lb but it's all front, from behind you wouldn't think I was pregnant - dont think my belly button can stick out any further though, my 4 year old is constantly trying to push it back in!!!

Everyone is different, my friend gained 4 stone in her pregnancy ive gained 16lbs so far a lot of her weight was due to fluid!

I've gained 1st 4lb which I'm pleased with as at this point with dd I had gained over 2st.

I'm 38+4 and I've gained 3 stone! All due to feeling constantly hungry throughout the pregnancy. I was a 12 - 14 pre preg and my preggi clothes are all 14s. I'm living in over bump skirts and dresses, and huge granny pants of course! They're sooo comfy lol x

I'm 27 weeks and I've gained a stone. I'm only 5'2.5" so weight gain shows up easily! I don't think I've put on loads everywhere though, remember you have more blood too.
My sil put on nearly 4 stone and weighs less than she did before she was pregnant now. Hers was mostly fluid I think!!
I'm having treats but not eating too much crap, more than I used to. It's good to listen to your body. Plus you need fat stores for breast feeding. Important not to try and diet straight away after birth. .xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back