Weight gain???

Louise123

Reaction score
Hiya ladies

Iam 31 weeks pregnant its my first, since day 1 I've gained exactly 2 stone now Iam panicking is that too much? Most my friends only gained a stone and some lost weight, anyone else gained alot Aswell?

I'm 30 weeks and gained about 20 pounds, I wouldn't worry everyone's different x

Everyone is diffrent I've put on half a stone so far , but a girl I know put on two and a half .. Four weeks after the baby she's back to her old size ! Everyone's waters n everything weigh diffrent I wouldn't worry to much

Yeah everyones different! I've put on about 3 stone so far!! Hoping most of it will disappear when baby arrives arghh xx

Think I'm about 3st now. :(
(I say that whilst eating rocky road bites!) xx

Tapatalking. X

I've put on 3 stone already! and i'm not even 28 weeks yet!!

I'm 'apparently' carrying lots of water... but im also eating a whole load of crap haha

just enjoying it while I can tbh, I will lose weight and determined that I won't stay fat so not really bothering me at the moment.

Just enjoy eating what you like and worry about it later. There's far too much pressure on people staying slim throughout pregnancy... if baby is healthy dont worry :)

Must be atleast at the 3st mark now.. Hope its not more!
It wa 2st 9lbs when i last checked and that musta been a gd 3wks ago! X

Must be atleast at the 3st mark now.. Hope its not more!
It wa 2st 9lbs when i last checked and that musta been a gd 3wks ago! X

I've yet to weighed since 10wks!

What did they say about your gain? I know you're a tall one but do they comment on it at all? xx

MW hasnt weighed me since 12weeks!!
This is me doing it myself, every MW app i mention my weight and shes like gosh u dnt look like uve gained that much, ur looking fab!! :shock: lol and thats the end of that conversation lmao! She doesnt even ask me to get on the scales!

I was 12st roughly just before i got preggy and being 6ft and BMI was 22 or 23 i think.
In my notes it says 79kg at 12wks which i about 12st 4 or 5 an i went on scales at my mums about a month ago and it said 14st 9! I was like :/ ommmgg!!!

So surely must be atleast 15st now!
I can start seeing it piling on, thighs are big, double chin is coning an my arse is big cos my size 12/14 knickers are rther snug hahaha!
Hoping any more weigh gain is Noah an ive een told im carrying alot of water so hopefully the scales will b bkdwn in no time and ill have about 2stone to just lose! Xx

God I wish I was tall!!

I was just under 12stone - christmas wasnt kind to me... and I'm 5ft5 :/!

I'm just over 15 stone now and also have massive thighs and a chin creeping up on me.

It's weird when I tell people how much I weigh they always seem shocked! I think I may have lead hidden in my arse or something..

I've mentioned it twice now and just been offered the glucose test - but no 'get on the scales' or even 'how much have you gained' etc.

I'm trying not to let it worry me but with over 10 weeks to go I'm going to look like a weeble xx

Well im 29 wks an put on just under 2 stone . I was 10.6 before pregnancy and Im a broad 5ft7 think my bmi was 23.im all bump baring big back 40b its nowhere else...yet.im not worrying ill.walk for England with buggy. ..
Mind u I brought linen maternity in size 12 and there now tight think I shd have brought 14's ahhhh can't keep buying.
What is everyone wearing? I have succumbed to leggings oooooo the comfort xx

Im living in maternity leggings and jeggings! Ive bought a few maci dresses on weekend which ill live in till i give birth.

None of my size 12/14 trousers fit past my knees now, and non preggy tops are stretched to the limit!

Its my fault that ive put on 3st, i havnt watched what i eat i do stuff my face and my crving from day 1 has been milk!
I go through so many tubs of milkshake and im eating 2/3bowls of cereal a day and its honey hoops haha not even healthy!
Also loving mini milks or ice lollies!

I do have fruit and veg but not as half as much as i should be eating!
I just hope it doesnt take long to lose the weight.
Ive never weighed more than 12st and being so tall ive neer really had to worry about my weight. I was lazy before, gym memberships never got used even run ups to holidays i couldnt be arsed to work on a bikini bod!
So god help me!! Xx

From your profile pic I would not worry u are tall and can carry it off.
X

SOME of my size 12 dresses still fit but are a bit tight across my boobs!

I'm in size 14/16 maternity leggings and they are soooooo comfortable I literally wear nothing else!

I've also bought a few maxi dresses but I seem to be pregnant in my arms atm so will have to cover those wings up!

Is anyone else finding that tight fitting things look so much better than loose fitted clothes? Even though I feel like a whale I prefer to show off my lumps and bumps rather than look like a tent!

Yeah I did wear looser tops and dresses but I have biggish boobs so they was hanging of boobs and made bump look like I was fat lol so I wear maxi dresses that are fitted at top then loose from waist down which look so much better lol

15lb here. Although that was from weight at booking in app and i think i weighed a bit more then than usual too.

So prob slightly more. But 15 since my first App. Not worried at all. Last thing we want to do is worry about our weight at the moment. And to be honest, this little son of mine loves eating chocolate and muffins at the moment :D xxx

SOME of my size 12 dresses still fit but are a bit tight across my boobs!

I'm in size 14/16 maternity leggings and they are soooooo comfortable I literally wear nothing else!

I've also bought a few maxi dresses but I seem to be pregnant in my arms atm so will have to cover those wings up!

Is anyone else finding that tight fitting things look so much better than loose fitted clothes? Even though I feel like a whale I prefer to show off my lumps and bumps rather than look like a tent!

Yeah im wearing tight long vest tops with my leggings like in my pik <<< shows off bump more.
The maxis ive bought have a thin belt with them so tighten under boobs so it shows off bump instead of looking like ur wearing a tent!

I cant wait to wear nornal clothes tho!
Now in not in work its even more annoying cos i wore my work trousers 5days a week.. No i have the choice of leggings or jeggins haha! Great! X

I had looooooads of waist belts as always had a slim waist and big bottom half.. none of them fit now! so depressing.

I know what you mean, I cant wait to be able to wear a pair of jeans again.. and tights... and small knickers :( waaahhhh

I had looooooads of waist belts as always had a slim waist and big bottom half.. none of them fit now! so depressing.

I know what you mean, I cant wait to be able to wear a pair of jeans again.. and tights... and small knickers :( waaahhhh

Small knickers! I can't wait to get some new matching undies! I'm hating these Bridget's I'm wearing!! They're so unflattering! X

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back