weight gain

weevy-bee

Reaction score
hello, i am new to all this. I am due april 12 2005 and this is my first pregnancy. Tell me, are you supposed to gain weight in your butt? Because i have and im worried it will be there to stay! :cry: :cry:

Hi there Weevy bee. I dont know if this will help, I havent had any kids yet but im trying, but with all of the pregnant ladies in my family over the years (my 2 sisters are pregnant at the moment as well as an aunt) they have all gained weight in their butt. A few of them had butts bigger than their stomachs when they were 8-9 months. With a little and I mean a little gentle exercise in that area such as squats etc. mixed with healthy eating etc. your butt should return to normal in no time after birth.
Hope that helps..
Good Luck and all the best!! :D

Hi Weevy,
Yep-as much as I hate to say it, it's totally normal. Im on #3 and each time my butt could qualify to being named a state its so huge!!! Before each of my preganacies I was pretty small too. If it makes you feel better, I was smaller about a year after my first than i was to begin with. And, with the second I started losing pretty quickly after she was born, I didn't get all the way there cause i got pregnant again soon after. I know its hard though b/c all pregnant models look just as thin but with a cute little bump. Ahh to be one of those blessed ones! Just know that most of us are in the same boat as you.
Love,
Baby Got Back :)

I'm happy to hear that its not just me suffering with an enormous bum. I really hope I am able to shift it after the baby is born. But for now I think I'll just enjoy not having to worry about all that superficial stuff for a few months anyway lol

Louise 21 and 22 weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back