Weight Gain question...

Rosieroo

Reaction score
You don't have to answer this if you don't want to! I'm just curious!!

Those ladies that have put on 3 stone plus, were you really slim to begin with? (i.e. 9 stone or under I think is slim). I have put on approx 3.5 stone and wasn't anywhere near 9 stone to begin with!!! So now I am weighing heck of a lot and feeling really really really huge.

I'm just wondering whether I'm the heifer of the boards, or whether there are others out there that were a decent size to begin with aswell that are now feeling postively whale like?

And no matter how good your resolutions in the morning, come afternoon do you always end up having 'just one more chocolate biccie?'

nope you are not alone. i have put on nearly 4 stone, which i did with both of my boys. it did seem to come off quite easily though.

x

i was 13 and a a half stone before i got pregnant, in a size 16 clothes.

now i weigh 16 stone but as far as i can make its all baby, im still in size 16's, only maternys ones, so i dont think i have put weight on other than my huge belly lol

i was 13 stone when i fell pregnant, also a size 16, but i have put weight on all over. you wouldnt believe the size of my bottom and thighs. he he.

oo tell a lie, i forgot, i have put a bit or weight on in my face, never had a double chin before i got pregnant, i do now! lol :(

i think i look like ive aged 10 years as well. cant be bothered to get my hair dyed.

the texture of my hair has changed as well. it used to be sort curly / ringletty and now it is just frizz. :cry: :cry:

I've got a biiiiig chin. DH wanted to take a pic of me whilst I was pregnant to prove to Ella she was in there. I had to try and hold my face at an angle where you couldn't see it as badly and I failed miserably!

My mum, bless her :roll:, said to me the other day 'you're not going out in public like that are you?' and I was wearing my best maternity trousers! I've now stopped going out, missed all the normal Village Xmas festivities (in DHs village) as I've heard people have been talking about how much weight I've put on (I actually had a girl come and see me just because she'd heard that I was huge) and I can deal without the stares at the moment.

I weigh approx 15 stone 6lb now (I'm 5'6") and apart from DH and my mum you lot are the only peeps that know this! Instead of the weight gain slowing its still going on at about 3lb a week.

My thighs feel like fat sausages, I don't think they can take much more weight gain! Even my lady bits are fat!!

Just call me Bubbles darling, everybody does!

aww rosie

are you planning to breast feed, as that gets rid of the weight quicker (supposedly). i feel like a big heffer as well. i could spend the whole pregnancy eating nothing but cabbage and i would still put on 4 stone. i bet if you were to compare what you have been eating with someone who has only put on a stone, i bet it wouldnt be that much different.

i am sure you are not the new village attraction hun. just go out there and wear your pregnancy with pride.

i have bought a pram that i can roller skate with to try and get my weight off. i will look like a cow on wheels :lol: :cry: (dont know whether to laugh or cry)

not long left though hun.
x

I put on 3 and a half stones and I was 11 stones 7 b4 pregnancy, size 14!!!! i had a big belly before too so thought I would avoid the stretch marks but no, I had both lol

I put on 3 and a half stones and I was 11 stones 7 b4 pregnancy, size 14!!!! i had a big belly before too so thought I would avoid the stretch marks but no, I had both lol

i feel like i will soon be wearing one of those smock type dresses that i think that Denis Ruseoff used to wear. what are they called :lol:

roise, i think in your latest bump picture that you look really neat, not huge at all, looks all baby :)

how are your family layla, still playing up or have things started to settle down yet

x

lol What will be the world if there were only skinny ladies :wink:

My weight scale is in Kgs and the aim is not to reach the 100 kgs (which is ok as I am 93.4kgs) but put on 21 Kgs overall.

I love my parents!!!! " you are huge" all your family was so small when pregnant!!!! Thanks very much!!! :evil:

And when I told them I put on mainly in the belly, they laugh!!!!!

My OH says I have to stop getting bigger but you know what I am in the stage when I do not care, I have labour to worry about :shock: :shock: and I start to be scared lol

Would be nice to lose some weight though after the birth :oops:

Rosie!!!

You look slim on the picture, which size were u b4 pregnancy? Not more than a 12 and that would be a max for u!!!!

Your bump looks lovely :)

It is in the pictures part of the thirt trimester!!!

I just went on the chat and you left just as I went in lol

thats always the way Nathalie. it happens to me all the time lol

Awwww Rosie, ((((hugs)))
please ignore incesitive ignorant people like them. I agree that you have a gorgeous bump.
I was 12st 3 pre pregnancy i was a 16 top 14 bottoms, in the early stages i lost about a stone, im now 13st. It seems to be all around tummy, but then again some one told me the other day that my face was starting to 'fill out' gee thanks!! LOL. My cellulite is horrendous and my stretch marks have gone from a 3/10 to a 6/10 :cry:
Ahhhhh well.....its only a bit of weight!!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back