Weight gain at nearly 25 weeks?

SophD

Reaction score
Hi all, im 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, a girl, and i have put on 19lbs already! Ive had a little look on some other sites, and this does seem to be relatively normal, although at the top end. Im just wondering what others have put on? I was 5ft 5 and 10st 5lb before the pregnancy, BMI 23-24 xx

Hi all, im 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby, a girl, and i have put on 19lbs already! Ive had a little look on some other sites, and this does seem to be relatively normal, although at the top end. Im just wondering what others have put on? I was 5ft 5 and 10st 5lb before the pregnancy, BMI 23-24 xx

Hi, I was having this worry just yesterday! I started out as overweight so should not put an as much as someone with a healthy BMI, but I have put on almost 18lbs and am 26+4 today. I think both our weight gain seems "normal" (I frantically googled yesterday too!) it concerns me though how much I will have put on by the end of the pregnancy!

I was about 10 stone 2 and 5 foot 6. I'm up about 40 pounds at nearly 33 weeks with twins, but I don't look as though I weigh as much as I do, if you see what I mean. It's not the same as fat gain, I think a lot is water retention and fluid and in my case, I suppose about 8-9 pounds is babies now. It is what it is really and only temporary.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back