Weight gain after the pill

purplepebbles

Reaction score
Since I stopped the pill I've gained nearly half a stone in weight. I've lost a total of 5 stone on the rosemary Conley diet before I stopped the pill and have maintained it since I met my target nearly 5 years ago.

I've not changed my eating or exercise habits as its what I've been following for the past few years and it's annoying that I cannot seem to lose weight as easily as I used to. The only thing I can put it down to is coming off the pill as its the only thing that has changed in the past year.

Has anyone else experienced this?x

I came.of.the depo last year and I went from 8 stone too 9 .3 stone nothing really changed x

Glad it's not just me then! I've not changed any eating habits, in fact I probably do more exercise and eat a bit better to try and shift it! Its the only thing I can put it down to!

I've been following the diet for over 5 years so know what I'm doing. I'd understand if I'd only just starting doing it when I stopped the pill but it's my way of eating now xx

This happened to me also! I never linked the 2 at first because I was told so many times with pull you can easily gain weight. Stopped my pill in Aug and gained a stone and I was struggling to shift it

This happened to me also! I never linked the 2 at first because I was told so many times with pull you can easily gain weight. Stopped my pill in Aug and gained a stone and I was struggling to shift it

Well I never thought about it at first but the only thing that's changed in the past year is coming off the pill and moving offices. I walk up and down 100 or so steps twice a day to the office, so over 400 in total plus extra exercise yet nothing! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back