weighing yourself how long did u wait?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i weighed myself after 3 weeks with charlotte.. thats when i started in slimming world.. im gonna weigh myself next week.. i know im heavier than after charl..:( but ive got to see just how much lol.. and how good bfing is to help you lose weight lol..

my docs six week check up i had no choice in the matter and i had put on nearly 20 kg!! eeeeeek!

And weight myself now every 2 weeks as i am dieting am petrified each time though!

About 1 month i was back to my pre-pregnancy weight just needed to tone up :)

I never reallly weighed myself before I was pg and don't have scales, but I know I've got tons of exercise to do before I get back in shape. Personally I would say breast feeding hasn't helped me - I eat like a horse because it makes me hungry!

I weighed myself the day after I had her, then weighed myself every day for about a month, then when the scales didn't go down anymore, I stopped weighing myself until about 3 months ago.

BFing is great to help u lose weight! i lost over a stone in the first week after the birth, and almost another stone the week after. since then iv lost a further one and a half. and i eat as much as i want (including sweets, choc and pop!) and dont exercise (except lookin after millie, pickin her up carryin her around etc)
so i put ALL my weight loss down to breast feeding :cheer:

midna said:
trixipaws said:
so i put ALL my weight loss down to breast feeding :cheer:

I put it down to u jammy bint lol 8)

Me too! :lol:

The weight just fell off me AFTER I stopped BF-ing with all three of mine.

Guess I must be the exception :roll:

I weighed myself about five weeks after giving birth - big mistake, I was gutted as was two stone heavier than before I was pregnant. Since then I have lost a stone (five weeks later) but I am having to really diet ie basically not eat very much at all! It's so hard as I would love to still be eating all the cakes and cream I had during pregnancy.

I still haven't weighed myself as i don't have any scales but i'm slimmer now than before i got pregnant.

I was a 12/14 pre pregancy and now i'm 10/12 (I even bought some size 8/10 tops the other day :cheer: ) and i think it's all from the breastfeeding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back