Weighed myself today!!

michelle82

Reaction score
Well I was brave and decided after weeks of not daring to get back on the scales I would have a look. And to my surprise i havent gained 2 stone yet!! wooooo! So I figure if I keep up this rate then I should be able to stay within my 2 1/2 stone limit. I dont think I can stretch anymore!! I've also finished work now so will be eating better meals since I have all day to prepare them!!

Hi, and well done!

I weighed myself the other day too and Ive only put on 1-2 stones aswell although I know Ive definately lost weight in general anyway.

Feel quite proud of myself!!! :lol:

I'm at 1stone 8 at the moment, but I have xmas to contend with, so I know I haven't finished putting it on yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I the only one to have put loads on?? I have put 3 stone on already :shock:

Kim said:
Am I the only one to have put loads on?? I have put 3 stone on already :shock:

Nope, last time I weighed I was at approx 3 stone. I did put on 9lb over a fortnight though.

I have a lot of fluid, but a lot of fat has appeared at the tops of my arms and I feel bigger in general. I didn't up until about a week ago, but now I feel whale like. Looking forward to starting that diet!

I thought that i was the only one to put on weight. i have put on 3 stone as well already.

with my first two i put on 4 stone with each of them. it came off quite easily though

x

Kim, I too am like you, I have put on over 3 stone. Started off b4 pregnancy size 12, at 5ft 11 that is slim, now I am a 20. I know I have put on a lot of weight and have my work cut out for me after the baby, but hey, life's to short to worry about that! xxxx

Glad there are a few of us out there :D

When I went to Parentcraft I was dreading it as I was imagining I'd be the biggest there, but actually everyone apart from 1 girl was around the same size/bigger.

As long as my baby is healthy, my DH loves me and all is well then I don't care! Hell I've got plenty of time to get the weight off!

I've put on about 10lb from pre-preg weight, and 1st10lb from the weight loss at the beginning - not sure which to use! :?

rosieroo said:
I did put on 9lb over a fortnight though.

I put on 8lb in a fortnight, glad it's not just me!!

I put on a stone and a half up until about 36 weeks, now I am 2 1/2 stone heavier pre pregnancy, have to admit I am pigging out. Don't think 2 1/2 stone is too bad though. Think it's all bump, bum and thighs!!!

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really was getting worried when I read most of you have only put on a couple of stone! I put on 4 stone with my son and again this time Ive put on 4 stone! Although its a completely different shaped bump! Wierd eh?

don't worry i will put on at least that much if not more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back