Weighed myself today!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by michelle82, Nov 28, 2005.

1. michelle82

michelle82 Well-Known Member

Well I was brave and decided after weeks of not daring to get back on the scales I would have a look. And to my surprise i havent gained 2 stone yet!! wooooo! So I figure if I keep up this rate then I should be able to stay within my 2 1/2 stone limit. I dont think I can stretch anymore!! I've also finished work now so will be eating better meals since I have all day to prepare them!!

2. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

Hi, and well done!

I weighed myself the other day too and Ive only put on 1-2 stones aswell although I know Ive definately lost weight in general anyway.

Feel quite proud of myself!!! :lol:

3. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

I'm at 1stone 8 at the moment, but I have xmas to contend with, so I know I haven't finished putting it on yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Am I the only one to have put loads on?? I have put 3 stone on already :shock:

5. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Nope, last time I weighed I was at approx 3 stone. I did put on 9lb over a fortnight though.

I have a lot of fluid, but a lot of fat has appeared at the tops of my arms and I feel bigger in general. I didn't up until about a week ago, but now I feel whale like. Looking forward to starting that diet!

6. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

I thought that i was the only one to put on weight. i have put on 3 stone as well already.

with my first two i put on 4 stone with each of them. it came off quite easily though

x

7. K X

K X Well-Known Member

Kim, I too am like you, I have put on over 3 stone. Started off b4 pregnancy size 12, at 5ft 11 that is slim, now I am a 20. I know I have put on a lot of weight and have my work cut out for me after the baby, but hey, life's to short to worry about that! xxxx

8. Rosieroo

Glad there are a few of us out there :D

When I went to Parentcraft I was dreading it as I was imagining I'd be the biggest there, but actually everyone apart from 1 girl was around the same size/bigger.

As long as my baby is healthy, my DH loves me and all is well then I don't care! Hell I've got plenty of time to get the weight off!

9. Guest

I've put on about 10lb from pre-preg weight, and 1st10lb from the weight loss at the beginning - not sure which to use! :?

10. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I put on 8lb in a fortnight, glad it's not just me!!

11. Rosieroo

We can be beach balls together! :D

12. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

13. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

I put on a stone and a half up until about 36 weeks, now I am 2 1/2 stone heavier pre pregnancy, have to admit I am pigging out. Don't think 2 1/2 stone is too bad though. Think it's all bump, bum and thighs!!!

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Rooander

Rooander Well-Known Member

Really was getting worried when I read most of you have only put on a couple of stone! I put on 4 stone with my son and again this time Ive put on 4 stone! Although its a completely different shaped bump! Wierd eh?

15. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

don't worry i will put on at least that much if not more