Weighed myself this morning. :(

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
And I'm disgusted. :(

I don't know how I let it get this bad. Just after my wedding I stopped being good and now a year later I'm almost 2 stone heavier. :(

Well it all stops now. 1200 calories a day here I come!

I lost almost 2st last year (put a good few lbs back on over the Festive period though!)

I recommend My Fitness Pal - it sets you calorie allowence based on height / weight fitness level and you then log al your food (I se the diary to log in advance!)

I have been a member for almost a year and it helped me not to gain nay weight when I stopped smoking.

xxxxx

I actually downloaded that app this morning. :)

It's given me 1200 a day.

Today's going OK so far. :)

I actually downloaded that app this morning. :)

It's given me 1200 a day.

Today's going OK so far. :)

Look me up - I am CARNAT22 on MFP as well.

I have been on 1200 calories since 2nd Feb 2011 LOL!

However if you exercise you earn more calories. So as I walk an hour a day I am more like 1350 cals per day. Plus actual exercise gives you even more calories!

I have been at goal weight since June / July, plus I have given up smoking (and had 3 miscarriages) yet still managed to keep to a healthy weight.

I stopped calorie counting after each of my BFP's by the way!

xxxxxxxxxx

I need to check this site out... can you still do the dieting whilst bf? Or does it not take that into account... i need to lose weight but still eat plenty to produce enough milk x

I need to check this site out... can you still do the dieting whilst bf? Or does it not take that into account... i need to lose weight but still eat plenty to produce enough milk x

You can indeed sign up whilst breastfeeding and as lomng as you enter it you get extra calories.

I'd really talk to your GP or health visitor first though as BF is your priority

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back