weekend plans

umbongo

Reaction score
Off to Devon tomorrow to see my grandma who sadly had deteriorated mentally since my grandad passed away in Jan. I really hope she recognises me or it'll be scary and sad. Fx.
Seeing other relatives too and then staying the night with friends. Should be a nice catch up.
Have packed my hospital bags and have car seat in the car, just in case! I'd be gutted if labour started but hopefully having everything is insurance that it won't! Not yet please squiggle!!

Got any fun plans? I think mine could be tiring! Cov to Devon is quite far.

xxx

It is pretty far. I live in Northampton which isnt far from u and its quite a drive. But Devon is so lovely that its defo worth it. (Although ive not been since pregnant)

Fingers crossed she recognises you still and you have a good weekend :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks. I was born down there so it's very familiar to me, sadly won't have time for the beach. I adore the seaside!!

Hope you have a lovely time!! I have just finished working (wasn't supposed to be, but we got so busy I ended up jumping in and helping my staff), so I now intend on putting my feet up for the rest of the weekend!! I may order my nursery furniture too!

No fun plans ; ( my ds is poorly with high temp just not himself so we watching cbeebies. Gotta wait for oh to come home from work later then I csn go visit my mum whos been admitted to a central london hosp again and visitors arnt till 3pm onwards
. This time it will be a train tube and bus ;/ yuk. Horrid when im 34 weeks preggers ; (

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Ikea for nursing chair. Nice.meal out.and nothing else. Tmrw putting blinds and curtains up in nursery.
Due in 12 days and really. Want.to relax

I'm in London this weekend, did the 5 hr journey last night after work. Have to find a garage this morning because we think a turbo pipe went on the way up here, then seeing my nephew later :) he's almost 10 weeks now, but she would still only have been 36 weeks pregnant had he stayed in!! (Please don't mention on Facebook, don't want whole family knowing we've met him yet!!)

Enjoy Devon :) xxx

Oh yes I remember he was born so early is he doing well??

Oh yes I remember he was born so early is he doing well??

He's doing brilliantly :) apparently we won't be allowed a cuddle (gutted!!) because mil has threatened death if anyone else cuddles him first!! So excited!!

Aww surely no-one will tell her? ;-) glad he's doing well. We were first to cuddle my nephew (on Hubby's side) xx

Not much planned, going to get my hospital bag ready today, or try to!! But that's about it really.

I was in Totnes in Devon last week for a few days, it was lovely :) x

Last edited:
made cookies this morning might go and bath le horse if weather stays nice ready for my sister competing him tomorrow xx

OH is working away for a couple of weeks so this is my first weekend without him :( . Have spent the day sorting out the house and I'm thinking takeaway and movie tonight. Xx

We had plans to take DS out to lots of various things that are on locally this weekend but OH and I have both come down with a stinking cold so we haven't been up to much today :-( really hoping we get a decent nights sleep tonight because we want to go to a park for a picnic tomorrow where they have a miniature ride on train you can go round on. Only costs 20p a go so DS and OH can go round as many times as they like lol. I'm hoping I still fit on for a go too hehe! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back