Wedding ring test!

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Have any of you tried this??

I did this with my daughter and it was right!

My cousin has 6 children and did this test every time.. it was right 3 times out of the 6. It's basically 50/50 and just the same as flipping a coin!

Is this something to do with dangling it on a piece of string near your tummy?

My mum has a crystal necklace that she uses for this type of thing and she did it at about 12 weeks and she said it would be a girl.

She was mighty gutted when I rang and told her she was getting a grand son :) I think she was more gutted the crystal didn;t work

I know it's just a bit of fun really was just interested to see if it worked for anyone else!

I have done it again today and its going round in circles an I will find out next Monday of it's right for me again!

Is it circles for a girl and back and forth for a boy? It's the sort of thing my mum will make me try but my OH will roll his eyes at :) xxx

Yes thats right! My OH also rolls his eyes at me I just like doing them for the fun factor!

I didn't try this one, but my nan did it on my cousin when she was expecting the twins and it rolled round for a girl, she ended up with 2 boys. :)
x

I have done it, but we have a few weeks to find out.
It says I'm having a girl. We will see.

i had done and it went round in circles for a girl and im having a boy!! a close friend of mine stayed team yellow til last week at 36 weeks she found out, she was adamant the test was right and she was gonna have a boy as it was done numeorus times by a certaing people and each time a boy came up!! last weeks scan said 75% girl so i kinda dont believe in this one :) x

I did it and mine was wrong too... Said girl but we are having a boy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back