My good friend got engaged at Christmas and much to my surprise, has booked her wedding already! I'm due on 23rd and she will be married on 25th. Now, I wasn't planning to tell her that I'm pregnant until after my 12 wk scan (we are having dinner together the following wknd anyway, so thought it would be a good opportunity to confess). The problem is, what do I reply to her invitation? I can hold off replying until I see her but I'm thinking I should sensibly decline. Not that I want to miss her wedding for a moment, we have been friends for 13 years, but weddings cost a fortune - how could I accept for hubby & me to go when there's a reasonably high chance that I may be incapacitated! I was thinking of declining the formal invitation but in the hope that I still may make it to the church. What do you ladies think?