Wedding and Pregnant Update!!

Tineke

Reaction score
Ok Ladies!! This is what we have decided to do...

We are having a garden ceremony on December 30th 2005 which will just be my family really (6 guests, as they are here on holiday for Xmas) none of my family apart from my mum knows about the garden wedding so it will make for a nice surprise) as my partner's are all overseas and won't be able to make it in such short notice!! Then on June 16th 2006 we are having a big wedding at a church in the city followed by a reception at the most amazing castle (where my mum got married). This way also the baby will be baptised at the same time (as was suggested by someone on this forum - THANK YOU!)

We decided to do it this way even though the baby is due one week later arrgggg... let's hope to God the little one doesn't want to make an early arrival. And then the baby will be here for our main ceremony, along with al friends and family, as both my partner and I have moved so much in our lives that most of our friends are abroad, this gives them more time to make plans..... So we are really excited about it all YAY!!

I love my dress, went to the city a few days ago to get it - a few changes are being made to it as we speak, it is not a maternity dress so if baby decids to make an early appearance, all will be ok for the dress.

I will send pics, it is only 3 weeks away and time is already flying...

I hope all goes to plan...

Tineke

awwww Tineke, it sounds so nice, i really hope you have a great day!

make sure to take lots of piccys, im dieing to see already lol

i read in the other thread about your tightenings, have they eased off now? hope you are ok!

xxx

Best of luck with everything Tineke...hope that all goes well.

You and OH are in my thoughts and prayers at this crucial time in your lives. May all three of you be happy, healthy and prosperous.

All my love

Sue

Thanks Layla, I will for sure send on some photos when everything happens... how exciting!!!!

aww... that almost made me cry, thanks Sue, they are very kind words.

Have a great weekend there!!!

Love Tineke

congratulations tineke i am sure it will be a wonderful day for you.

x

Hello

Congradulations, i hope everything goes as planned for you.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back