Wedding and bump

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Hi. I'm getting married in 2 months, I'm about 4 weeks pregnant and my dress is fairly tight. Do you think it will show? We wanted to tell people on the day but don't know if I'll be showing by then? Is it normally obvious at about 3 months? And I want my dress to fit lol.

Congratulations on wedding and baby hunni :) This is a very difficult question to answer as everyone is different. Personally at 12 weeks pregnant I didn't have a bump as such but my body had changed shape and in my view I looked "fat" around my tummy and waist area and wasn't able to button work trousers from like 6 weeks. Sorry I'm not much help xx

Hey Hun,

Such an exciting time for you!

I am 16+3 and I only started showing the Saturday just gone.... nothing much on Friday just looked podgy round the middle.... woke up Saturday and had this neat little bump!! From what I read it varies from person to person....

Have had your final fitting?

xx

hey Hun i found out i was pregnant when my sister got married and i was about 12 weeks and i didnt have a bump but just looked a little chubby around the middle, could you get your dress altered slightly so it's not so tight because the last thing u want is to be uncomfortable on your wedding day xxx

I have a fitted dress bought for my wedding but I have to buy a new one as I will be 30 weeks on my wedding day no hiding that lol x

It's a really difficult thing to judge as everyone is different. I didn't start showing until about 20 weeks if not later and actually ended up losing half a stone in the first trimester due to ms!

I had a little bump forming at 3months but .nothing really noticeable.. my main change at that stage was my boobs! They shot up 2cup sizes! xx

I

Thank you all for your replies. I've had my first fitting Saturday. It's a size 8, we did ask for a 10 for that reason but still got an 8. I'm so excited about it all but worried at the same time that I won't fit in it haha. And I like the needing to buy a new dress as 30 weeks, I guess that will be obvious!! X

I found out I was pregnant 4 days before my final dress fitting, I'll be 11 weeks on the day and hoping the lacing u p the back will be enough to hold me in, already bloated so crossing everything I will definitely fit in it. I talked to the lady who had done my alterations and she said it should be fine, but if need be she could see what she could do, and the shop I bought it from said if I had to I could just buy something off the rack as an emergency and the alteration person could work some magic. I really suggest talking to the people where you get it often just to keep yourself reassured.
Congratulations for the wedding and the baby!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back