Weather forecast actually makes me want to cry!!

JoeyClare

Reaction score
Just seen the forecast and this hot weather is set to continue. Even with windows open and fans on I'm struggling to feel comfortable. I have never wanted to see a big rain cloud so much before!

Couldn't agree more, and everyone must be sick of my whinging but I HATE it! Would usually be loving it too. Gaaaaah!

I know the feeling, went around shopping for a fan, every single store is sold out so still not managed to get one! X

Couldnt agree more .... I hate this weather anyway and I'm more of a winter person but being heavily pregnant in this heat is even worse than usual :( .... Roll on winter :) xx

Oh my goodness I. Hate. It!!! It's 4:30am and I've had my standard in this heat 3.5 hour sleep!!! Every night I get excited that another day is over as I literally can't bear the heat of the days - no where is cool! Sleep deprivation is just building up in me!
Hope you ladies had a better night than I did! Might do a rain dance later x

I'm soooo with u in this!! Someone on FB posted we could have this heat wave for another 2 months, I could have cried lol!! It's bloody typical, the summer we're all big and pregnant is the summer we get a heat wave xx

God its bloody awful!! I never thought id hear myself say that....EVER! but jesus this is horrendous :((

I'm sick of seeing those stupid sunshine stickers on the weather map EVERYDAY!!!!
Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year... It was supposed to be last Saturday which was unbearable so it's going to be EVEN hotter tomorrow!!!! Argh x

I'm soooo with u in this!! Someone on FB posted we could have this heat wave for another 2 months, I could have cried lol!! It's bloody typical, the summer we're all big and pregnant is the summer we get a heat wave xx

This!

Xx

you all need to move upto west cumbria... clouds and a lovely breeze!

Last night it was 14 degrees so I didnt even need the fan on.... its not cool sat out in the sun but my house is finally breathable and I dont need to walk around naked haha

I also hate it. Like an unbearable amount I just want our old weather back!!!

I really hate this hot weather! JoeyClare it's better to leave the windows closed when it's so hot as otherwise the heat will come into the house. I'm sitting inside with the fan on (sometimes 2) and the windows and curtains closed. It's doable but still hot. Can we please have 1 day of rain? xx

Last edited:
I know the feeling, went around shopping for a fan, every single store is sold out so still not managed to get one! X

Cooler here in Wales last night, but heating up again. Try and reserve one in argos at least you will know it is waiting for you. :dance:

At mums as poxy painter glossed today her house is so hot. And just found out his their tmrw am fuming I just wanna sit in my lounge in cool for f@@@@ sake

I completely agree. Toooo hot!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

The bit I'm hating as well is that we live in a flat. It's a normal 2 story house split into flats and we have the top floor, so with warm air rising, there is just no escaping it. We walked to the shop before and there was quite a pleasant breeze. As soon as we got into the flat and started walking up the stairs, the heat just hit us. Horrible!!

Too hot!!! Im working in a school and we are sorting resources etc and theres no air!!! :/

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I'm sick of having to hide indoors! Even if I need to nip to the shops its so hot in the car it makes me feel ill then I come home, vomit and spend the rest of the day feeling sick! Can't wait for this baby to come out!! Xx

nice and cool here today... clouds, god i love em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back