Weatabix / readybrek

charlene09

Reaction score
What age can I introduce this cabhan is 5 months in 10 days and just wanted to know when I can give it him with baby milk on because I've found baby porridge to be far to sweet.

He's overweight already according to health visitor but if he needs food I'm going to give it to him x

SENT FROM MY GALAXY S III WISH IT WERE A IPAD THOUGH.

Don't these contain gluten? I was always led to believe that your supposed to avoid foods with gluten in until a certain month x

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

Babies should be 6 months before giving ready Brek etc.
if you think he's ready for weaning, then give him fruit and veg rather than ready Brek etc until he's old enough to have it.

Its supposed to be 6 months for foods containing gluten. Though if you look at baby porridge it says from 4 mths and it contains gluten!

Yes, but that's cos legislation hasn't been update to reflect current research.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

He can't hold things yet so won't finger feed just yet, he won't eat the hipp jars either, I'm stuck on what to give him x

SENT FROM MY GALAXY S III WISH IT WERE A IPAD THOUGH.

Have you tried pureeing fruit or veg. I followed the Cow and Gate 5 step weaning plan. I liked the different stages which started from first tastes.

I stuck to fruit and veg until last week when he turned 6 months and I've now started introducing gluten and dairy. My boy is on the 91st centile and is really hungry! Have you tried hungry baby milk? X

My HV told me about me in hospital on Ocado home delivery website they do full range. Daughter only likes certain foods and these have been amazing x

wow never knew Ellas kitchen did such a wide range, in Tesco they only have a little tiny part with ellas kitchen! i like the look of some of the stuff for the big little people x

My LO tried ready brek for the first time today and looked at me as though I were feeding him poison! X

I was thinking of trying him but don't know whether it is a good idea or not as he is already overweight and I only realised how much today, his kneck isn't visible anymore and he looks like he has multiple elastic bands tied round his limbs and he even has boobs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think if you feel he needs it I would give him puréed fruits and veggies ? You could do loads of different combinations for different tastes too . I would avoid weetabix and anything to stodgy

Ella's kitchen porridge is brill! and its not got added sugar :) always smells lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back