Weaning from 1 to 2 meals per day.........confused

mel0013

Reaction score
Hi all, some of u may remember me from the very end of last year and the beginning of this year. My gorgeous baby girl was born 29/03, a big thank you to u all for answering my questions and generally keeping me sane while I was stuck at home with spd.

I've started weaning her (some puréed food once per day) I read that BLW doesn't really work before 6 months so I'm waiting till the beginning of October then I'll start

she started waking in the night and milk alone didn't seem to satisfy her - she was a very teasy unhappy baby until I started giving her one meal a day.

Do I wait for the same signs before I start giving her 2 meals per day? Or do u do it another way?

hi I started on one meal a day and after a week or so I started introducing 2 meals a day then one pudding then the other then the third meal, think it just depends on what they can handle. If your lo is happy on one meal and nit giving her any problems then id try the other meal too, even if she just gets a taste of things as the milk will provide all the nutrients she needs for time being

Thank u for ur reply. I think what I'll do is just see how she is, she started getting teasy like milk and one meal weren't enough so I've started giving her breakfast as well and she's happier for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back