so lets see if i got this right...

i need a non spill cup
plates with a suction cup thing so they dont fly over the table
a bunch of spoons
a bunch of pots if i freeze puree foods
a steamer/blender machine
and sth to cover the floor.

right? anything else?

(dont panic i am not weaning at 2 m just trying to get organised here)

thank you :) the bibs look fabulous. adding those to my list :)

Yep got that already :) thank you. Amelie already loves her high chair.

I found the suction cupped plates and bowls useless and actually ended up giving his meals straight on the table instead.
We used shot glasses for water at meal times rather than a beaker/non spill cup and DS very quickly worked out how far to tip it to get water without drenching himself. Also instead of bibs he just ate his meals naked at first (apart from a nappy).
I realise I'm not being any help with your list but thought I'd share my experience :)

I got given a net thingy with a plastic handle. I think you put mushed up stuff in it and then they hold the handle and suck the food throigh the net.

Don't have a clue if they are any good or not obviously as not used it yet.

Anyone have any idea what I'm on about?

XX

Yes I know about those Emily. They are useful if you choose to do traditional weaning (BLW babies don't really need them)
They are very good at keeping babies busy and entertained for quite a long time while they munch away in pieces of banana, apple etc. you don't put purée food inside, just pieces of food :)

i just got a set of small plastic bowls (picnic ones from asda at the end of summer) and a pack of baby spoons. generally finger foods i just put on her highchair tray and leave her to it, the scoop bibs are good as they can pick up the bits they drop in there by themselves if they want to lol. id deffo advise the naked feeding if its warm enough in your house lol as it really does get messy and a plastic sheet for under the highchair, and a dog on scrap patrol too lol

I got given a net thingy with a plastic handle. I think you put mushed up stuff in it and then they hold the handle and suck the food throigh the net.

Don't have a clue if they are any good or not obviously as not used it yet.

Anyone have any idea what I'm on about?

XX

It's a NUBY nibbler! Lol x

I just bought a Tommee tippee weaning set from eBay with added nuby cups for £15.00 bargain :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back