Weaning babies- food ideas/ diaries

Today -

Muesli

Corned Beef Sandwiches, Organix carrot sticks and Banana for dessert

Bread Sticks

Chicken & Mushroom pasta in tomato sauce and a yoghurt for dessert

Today Jack had:

Ready brek (fed himself some with lots of help :) )

Snack: A fruit stick & some milk (and a few bites of my toast)

Lunch: Muffin pizza, some grapes & a fruit pot

Afternoon snack: Some mixed dried berries

Dinner: Lasagne, a couple of chips & peas. A yoghurt (fed himself some)

Today Jack had:

Ready brek (fed himself some with lots of help :) )

Snack: A fruit stick & some milk (and a few bites of my toast)

Lunch: Muffin pizza, some grapes & a fruit pot

Afternoon snack: Some mixed dried berries

Dinner: Lasagne, a couple of chips & peas. A yoghurt (fed himself some)

Claire is muffin pizza a muffin with cheese and tomato? Do u make it yourself? X

Today:

Weetabix with banana

A few organix carrot sticks

Fish cakes with steamed veg and a alpro yogurt

Dinner: annabel karmel fish pie and dairy free choc mousse

......quite a bit of fish today :eh:

Today -

Breakfast - Muesli

Lunch - EK fish pie sachet. She also had some sweet potato mash from Nandos lol and a yoghurt

Snack - Bread stick

Dinner - Beef Stew with some bread and some Banana for dessert

Tapatalking :)

Yes Pos it's a muffin cut in 2. I grill the outsides first then add some tinned chopped toms and some grated cheese then stick it back under the grill. It's the first time i've made them for Jack and he ate a whole one, well half a muffin lol! I'm going to add chopped ham next time and maybe even sweetcorn :) x

Last edited:
Yes Pos it's a muffin cut in 2. I grill the outsides first then add some tinned chopped toms and some grated cheese then stick it back under the grill. It's the first time i've made them for Jack and he ate a whole one, well half a muffin lol! I'm going to add chopped ham next time and maybe even sweetcorn :) x

That sounds yum! I'd have that for lunch myself! Muffins going on the shopping list for next week! X

There is a picture of those muffin pizzas I made earlier in this thread! ;)

They are a hit here too

yesterdays delights

breakfast - porridge, apple puree

Lunch - advacado mashed with banana, yogurt

Dinner pasta with bolognaise sauce, pear puree

snacks, carrot sticks

Last edited:
Today

Breakfast: Weetabix

Snack: Toast with jam

Lunch: Homemade carrot & butternut squash soup with bread and a fruit pot (1st time he had the soup and he loved it!)

Snack: A fruit stick & some wotsits

Dinner: Fish fingers, mash & beans (refused pudding after eating his body weight in beans lol)

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Ready brek

Snack: Some grapes

Lunch: Dairylea sandwiches & a fruit pot

Snack: Half a ton of dried fruit

Dinner: Cod, mash, sweetcorn & parsley sauce. A yoghurt

Can I join in? DS is two but I get a bit stuck sometimes for ideas!
Yesterday:
Breakfast-dry Cheerios, toast and jam, milk-ate all
Snack-tomatoes and cheese cubes-ate all
Lunch-chicken nuggets and fruit bag from McDonald's, fresh orange juice-ate all the fruit and two nuggets
Snack-1 yogurt and grapes-ate all
Dinner-sausage, mashed potatoes and petit pois. He ate all of his petit pois for the first time! And he also had 4 sausages! He always eats his mash.

We also do a bit of free fooding so he has a box in the fridge that I change the contents of daily which he can take anything out of any time he likes.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Weetabix

Snack: A fruit stick & 5oz milk

Lunch: Pizza, raisins & a fruit pot

Snack: More raisins (we just leave a little pot full out for him all day) and a couple of chocolate buttons

Dinner: Butternut squash risotto & a yoghurt

Yesterday

6oz milk
Brekkie: toast
Lunch: fish finger, scrambled egg and beans
Dinner: mince beef, sweet potato, carrot, broccoli and cauliflower
8oz milk

Yesterday:
Breakfast: blueberry pancakes with raspberries, banana slices and maple syrup-ate all
Snack: he chose a yogurt and an orange out of his box-ate all
Lunch: cheese cubes, tomatoes, cucumber, ham, pitta bread, hummus, red pepper strips, apple slices and grapes-ate most, not a fan of cucumber
Snack: white chocolate buttons, pineapple and grapes out of the box-ate all
Dinner: homemade chicken noodle soup (chicken, potatoes, carrots, rice noodles) with baguette slices-ate all

I think I may adopt your 'box' technique for snacks MrsR. Jack adores his little Mickey Mouse lunch box that we take ot with us and we always let him chose whatever he wants from it so I may fill it with different things every day and offer it at home too. I'm quite lucky because I know he'll go for raisins or a fruit bar over chocolate but I struggle to get fruit into him (he likes grapes & banana but thats it) but he may try different fruits if he's given the choice himself? x

Mrs R I'm getting some great ideas from you, the pancakes with fruit for breakfast sounds good and I might try giving a noodle soup too :)

I think I may adopt your 'box' technique for snacks MrsR. Jack adores his little Mickey Mouse lunch box that we take ot with us and we always let him chose whatever he wants from it so I may fill it with different things every day and offer it at home too. I'm quite lucky because I know he'll go for raisins or a fruit bar over chocolate but I struggle to get fruit into him (he likes grapes & banana but thats it) but he may try different fruits if he's given the choice himself? x

It's def a possibility. DS loves the independence to just go and get what he wants when he wants. I do pop some sweet things in too but you don't have to, the choice is basically unlimited! Also when we go shopping I let him choose some fruit. He enjoys feeling and smelling different ones and we've ended up trying different fruit.
You reminded me about the mixed dry fruit I have in the cupboard too! So he's had a bowl of that around today too!

Mrs R I'm getting some great ideas from you, the pancakes with fruit for breakfast sounds good and I might try giving a noodle soup too :)

Aw great :) x the fruit pancakes were really well received! :) hope you all enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back