Weaning babies- food ideas/ diaries

Ps - when making stew Becky what do you use for stock?

I've got heinz baby stock cubes to start making freezer pots, I'm experimenting over the next month or so to see how it goes, so using it in my soups for me just now just to see how it tastes! xx

We've only started in the last week so Fin's not eating much but today he had:
Breakfast- banana
Lunch- toast with thick soup spread on it, plum
Tea- lamb casserole (potato slices, cubes of lamb, carrots, butternut squash and tomatoes) then custard (which he loves) xx

I've got heinz baby stock cubes to start making freezer pots, I'm experimenting over the next month or so to see how it goes, so using it in my soups for me just now just to see how it tastes! xx

I just got some of these but haven't used them yet.

I forgot the other day and made risotto with an oxo and I've been feeling guilty ever since.

I just got some of these but haven't used them yet.

I forgot the other day and made risotto with an oxo and I've been feeling guilty ever since.

Just used it for my soup/puree tonight and omg delish! Quite proud of my recipe, even started a thread about it :p xx

Vicky with the stew I just used a normal one but he didn't have much gravy an it served 6.... So I figure the amount that he'll actually have is minimal.

I'm not stressing out too much over stuff like that as he drinks plenty of water and if I've used normal stock cubes I just make sure the rest if the day is low in salt

I do have some baby chicken stock cubes though as I bought then ages ago on offer but haven't picked any beef ones up yet

My mum definately didn't use baby stock cubes in me and my sis and we're still here!!

ive also given lo things made with normal stock cubes but i figure a little now and then wont do any harm, my mum said they used them all the time for us. ive used baby stock cubes for my soups and he seems to like them too.

Brekkie: weetabix

Lunch: some chicken, a chip, some jacket spud and salad & a yoghurt (we were out for lunch!!)

Tea: pizza toast & jar of Heinz spaghetti and tomatoe sauce(he didn't like it!!)

I made Ralph banana pancakes for breakfast today and also made a vegetable frittata for his dinner tonight :)

I made Ralph banana pancakes for breakfast today and also made a vegetable frittata for his dinner tonight :)

Oooh you must tell me how to make banana pancakes!! Now please!! *licks lips* :D xx

Breakfast - muesli (refused it) 1/3 of a crumpet

Lunch - fish pie, vegetable sticks

Dinner - pasta bolognaise, half a fruit pot

Oooh you must tell me how to make banana pancakes!! Now please!! *licks lips* :D xx

I just did a normal pancake mix which you can find on net and added mashed banana! It was delish!! I had to stop me from eating them all lol xx

Brekkie: weetabix

Lunch: some chicken, a chip, some jacket spud and salad & a yoghurt (we were out for lunch!!)

Tea: pizza toast & jar of Heinz spaghetti and tomatoe sauce(he didn't like it!!)

Hehe 'a chip' makes me giggle, sounds cute :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yesterday..

Breakfast - porridge, mashed pear 1/4

lunch - chicken and sweetcorn pasta, yogurt

dinner - beef stew ( he didnt like it, had about 1/4) so i made him some toast, he eat about 1/2, mashed stewed apple and a biscotti

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353419381.139815.jpg

Ta daaaaaaa!

English muffin pizzas with tuna and sweetcorn

:)

Ps - I cracked open a tin of sweetcorn for this and I need some recipe inspiration using the rest of the can if anyone has any! Lol

wow, they look delish tor, how did they go down??

i use sweetcorn and roast chicken and add it to pasta, i blend it to make a sauce. H loves sweetcorn. x

Ooh Tor looking good!!

Yesterday's offerings were:

Brekkie: scotch pancake and some strawberries and blueberries

Lunch: cheese cut into cubes, whole tomato cut into 8ths (he loves sucking all the flesh from the skin) and some banana

Tea: spag Bol and pasta.
Biscotti, more strawberries and a yoghurt

wow, they look delish tor, how did they go down??

i use sweetcorn and roast chicken and add it to pasta, i blend it to make a sauce. H loves sweetcorn. x

They went down very well :)

Thanks for the sweetcorn suggestions

Today's menu:
Cornflakes & banana
Biscotti
Strawberry, mango & banana
Tomato & butternut squash pasta
Yoghurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts