Weaning and sleep issues

Jo.1

Reaction score
Hi,
Was just wondering if anyone had sleep issues when weaning? Ever since I started him on food it seems to have disturbed his sleep. I know it's this as apposed to teething as he had a teething spell last wk and it was different (a nightmare for a wk). He slept so well before 7.30-7ish and now he doesn't wake but writhes around and just needs a dummy a few times in the night.
I just wondered if anyone had anything similar and how they resolved it or if it just passed.
Any info would be great thanks
P.s I posted this in ask amum too incase you thought you were seeing double!!

I've been experiencing the same, I thought solids will help him sleep but nothing yet, he wakes up many times, each times I give him some water and his dummy, and before you know it he is up, i offer milk but he doesn't drink it. I wonder why this is, I've also noticed he drinks less milk. Lo slept through till a cpl months ago, so at 5 months hv recommended weaning him, but it hasn't helped so far.. I thought maybe food was making his tum hurt x

Yes we have the same. Holly started blw a week ago and has been waking up earlier in morning and sometimes through night, not crying just wriggling, turning over and chatting to herself . I guess their digestive systems are working overtime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back