Weaning and poo

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Sorry to post here but there is normally more traffic.

James has been weaning for over a month now, he doesn't take much but he'll have a nibble on most things [after a week of hissy fits at mealtimes]

Past few days he has had what I can only describe as a proper turn - albeit a cute little baby turd :lol:

It's such a change from usual though. He really strains to get it out and when I change his bum is is still attached iykwim? So he's not properly got it out.

I don't change him immediately and leave him a while to finish up and he doesn't do anymore afterwards but may do another little poo later in the day, same thing? It's just like he can't do that final push..

I am used to a very runny, sweet smelling poo so this is the complete opposite. He is fine in himself and squeezing out a little poo or two a day.

Sorry for TMI, just wondering if the teeniest amount of food can effect him like this?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh yes. Even the smallest bit of food can change it. It's delightful! Lol. X

Yep, weaning poos are a sight to behold....,!

tapatalking!!

Yes!! I miss the milky poo's lol. Wish someone had warned me to enjoy her last pre-weaning poo lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hate weaning poos! They make me retch!! I have to tie a muslin round my face and the smell still gets through. Jack has the same too, kind of looks like its hanging out but I assumed it was because it was more solid, it stays out rather than squelch round the nappy xxx

The smell is fine (his farts reek though) but it's gone from being a lot of runny poo to a very little solid poop?

Does this sound normal.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Lady m is the same but she stinks!! I retch all the time!
Hers are more solid and there is a lot of it and she sometimes goes twice a day! It's a lot of poo for a nearly 7 month old!

Sounds normal... 'real' poos are the norm now. Yuk... How something so small can smell so bad :-/ xx

I call them Dinosaur poos

I quite often "help" aaron if he seems to be struggling - I push his legs up and it seems to get things going.

Well we've just had poo 3 of the day and this one was quite a bit bigger!!

Awww :lol:

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
A couple of segments of tangerine always make for N interesting nappy here :-/ xx

Baby turds....lol. yep. Size and stink has intensified in our house too. Gaaaaaad :( xx

tapatalking

My top tip is always take the little stink bombs straight to the outside bin... The stench lingers...

Aarons actually make me choke and gag now! My eyes water too

How can something so small make such a big stink!

Aarons actually make me choke and gag now! My eyes water too

How can something so small make such a big stink!

Stewart holds his breath?!!! Well for 1 stinker per month he changes! Lol xxx

tapatalking

Its the sight of them that make me laugh. If they have sweetcorn etc. Mank.

tapatalking!!

I suppose so many years working at the hospital trained me good lol!
I don't even blink ha ha.

Its the sight of them that make me laugh. If they have sweetcorn etc. Mank.

tapatalking!!

Or raisins..... Similar effect to sweet corn!'

I have been known to physically retch in the past at some of Harry's turds... Gross

And there's times where they smell horrendous, you think it's going to be a massive poo, and there's just a couple of nuggets in there!!

Sounds about right! I'm loving the weaning poops! So much easier to clean up after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back