We need a buggy!!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
So decided that as we're off to the lakes the week after next, it would be a good time to invest in a buggy, to give us a bit more room both in the car, and when we're out and about.

I love my pram but need something that we can just chuck in and out of the car (also thinking for when we go abroad in plane etc)

Harry's 15 months now

So who has what- any recommendations? Not looking to spend much than £70 ish really xx

I got mamas and papas Kate its fab really light it reclines fully and easy to steer its half price reduced to £61
Bargain

Weve got a second hand Mclaren Quest i love it. They cost £150 new but we paid £30 on ebay its in mint condition. Worth having a look on ebay, gumtree, local selling sites if you dont mind second hand x

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I got a mamas and papas one from Argos in the sale. Was £49 down from £109. So light weight, fully reclines and folds down to a small space x

Ive just ordered a zeta vooom from amazon for our holiday. Sil has one. Its fab, reclines, folds up small, comes in lots of colours and has an extendable sunshade. Cant wait for it to come! Only £47 too. Google 'zeta vooom'

Heard some good things about the zeta one- was just a bit worried about ordering online when I've not seem it, or tried Harry in it if you know what I mean!

Brand new- do you know the name of your mamas and papas one? X

Heard some good things about the zeta one- was just a bit worried about ordering online when I've not seem it, or tried Harry in it if you know what I mean!

I agree with you. I would of never ordered online without trying it out first. Just lucky that sil has it x

I have the Nuna Pepp, I find the quinny buzz too chunky for shops so I needed a smaller more lightweight one!

It's expensive but so lovely!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back