We just realised

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
This is our last Sunday roast cooking in the oven that we'll be having just the 2 of us!

Thought I'd share :)

Oh yes the last of many things u and your OH did before LO arrives will have happened. Hun very soon u will be holding your LO and life will never be the same again. That is in an amazingly good way but it may take a while to sink in-It did for me! The change is quite overwhelming at first. Sorry didn't want to freak u out but thought I'd share from my v recent experience. Don't think i was prepared for the massive mixed feelings in the first week that both DH and I have gone through. Being a parent is just the biggest change in anyone's life ever even though it is completely worth the initial massive sacrifices (like sleep, your normal daily routine, ability to eat food when u want uninterrupted!) :) xxx

ability to eat food when u want uninterrupted!) :) xxx

Oh yes, be prepared for many cold dinners. E seems to sense when dinner is almost done and likes to kick off :D. Don't worry though, the sacrifice is worth it when you look into their innocent eyes.

Last edited:
ability to eat food when u want uninterrupted!) :) xxx

Oh yes, be prepared for many cold dinners. Erica seems to sense when dinner is almost done and likes to kick off :D. Don't worry though, the sacrifice is worth it when you look into their innocent eyes.

Little Fin senses me getting ready to eat and thinks it's time for him to join in too. :love: I ate Xmas dinner over his head with a spoon feeding myself with my left hand (I'm right handed) which was interesting! They are sooo worth it though xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back