We have just discussed the 'having a baby' talk

SazzleBerry

Reaction score
Hi all.

New here, We have discussed before about having a child together, however I now feel the time is right for myself. He is also in agreement now is the right time after having a discussion. I am almost 33 and he is almost 40. I have not yet had any children, however, he does already have 2 lovely boys, so I do not feel concerned about if he can have children. And I never had any issues before going on the pill regarding menstrual cycles, always regular as clock work, so fingers crossed that continues.

My biggest concern since discussing this is the sense of isolation as we do not want to tell family/friends that we are going to begin trying.

I have ordered the relevant vitamins after speaking with my GP end of last year. I am going to come off the contraceptive pill. I just really do feel very alone through this, as it being my first child. My husband is aware of this and has encouraged me to do this forum, as its just us, but would appreciate any advice.

I don’t know that I have any advice, but welcome! The forum has been quiet in the last two years or so, but we have had some more action in the last two months! Come over and join us in the January and February 2023 TTC threads! You’ll find some support!

Ah, how exciting :D
And no need to feel isolated, we're all here to support you through and having a baby comes with a whole new group of mum friends!
I wish you a very quick and smooth ttc journey xx

I loved this forum when TTC my first in 2018/2019 and now I’m back. It’s a real place of kindness from strangers who I soon felt became friends. Going through the same journey and cheering you along the way. Pop over to the January and February threads and say hello. You will soon get to meet others and pick up tips along the way. Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back