We got a doppler :-)

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Got a loan of my SIL's doppler and we heard baby's heart beating away! Yay xxx

Aww really hun? That's fab, it must have been wonderful! I didn't think you could use them until about 10 weeks, you've made me want one now! Xx

I didn't think it would even work as I thought 12 weeks minimum so literally jumped out my skin when I heard it lol. You should definitely get one. It did take a while to find but once you get it it's so clear :) xxx

Oh wow, nice and early, bet it was very reasuring to hear that hb X

I've been toying with the idea for weeks as i'm scared I would scare myself if couldn't find hb but I'm sold. Where's my credit card?!!! Xx

I bought one on Thursday, it arrived Saturday, but I'm too scared to use it! I'm waiting until Friday, after my scan. I'd like to see LD the first time I hear his/her heart :) x

Last edited:
It's a Jumper - Angel Sounds - Fetal Heart Detector.

I'd heard the hb at our early scan but totally understand why some would wait til their 12 weeks if they haven't had a scan yet xxx

That must be so cool!
I didn't know you could get dopplers for at home so had a little google and the one you're talking about is reduced t £16 on amazon at the moment if people are interested
xx

Ooh im soooooooooooooo tempted but like some of you I would be scared I couldnt find a heartbeat. Maybe I should just sit on my hands and credit card for another three weeks and wait for a scan lol x

We were visiting my new nephew yesterday and the doppler was there so was too tempting or I would have held off til my 12 week as well. I'm so impatient! Lol xxx

Thats amazing. I'm toying with the idea because I tend to get a bit obsessed (nooooo, really?) and would probably want to hear it every day which I believe is not good for baby? So probably wont get one xx

Really? I was just away to have another shot there. I'll get OH to hide it somewhere as I'm a tad obsessed too :whistle: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back