We finally did it!

Lol yeah that's what I'm thinking with mine an April fools prank baby, we'll I phoned and just asked for a booking in apt with wife and have got one for Friday I'm so nervous about this blood test but I suppose it needs to be done. Xx

Are they gonna do a blood test at your docs then? The booking in appointment is mainly just paperwork normally x

I just phoned this morning too and got an appointment on 9th Aug x

Booking in isn't usually done until they can do your prescreen bloods 8-12w. Then you get further screening ones at the scan for NT.

I got bloods at 8w. But if it's an appt before that it's most likely a chat and meet with MW.

I just seen that you had phoned them already sorry :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
Thanks for all the advice, it's at my local hospital as they have moved the maternity bit from the clinic up there, I've come to the conclusion if there's a blood test I will just have to man up, I'll need to go get vit d as I'm only taking folic acid at the moment x

Darcy, I'm so happy for you! I came off the thread (not sure if you remember me) after the devastation of getting my period back in June, but I'm in the same boat as you now... The baby boat!! Hooray!! Congratulations honey xx

Oh hey thanks guys and congratulations vix I do remember you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back