We did it guys!!!

MrsDraven

Reaction score
We officially tied the knot!
There was as you know, a lot of drama surrounding it but even with that it was still a perfect day. The afformentioned girl that started a lot of the drama seemed very uncomfortable all day but, not my problem. My husband [I love saying that haha!] told her before I got there not to start and drama because I would more than likely just beat her senseless which is true. So she kept her mouth shut so fair play. We did however discover what was mentioned in my last post was true and our suspicions were confirmed. She was rather blatantly flirting with him at the bar. Fail honey, bit late.
All in all it was an amazing day, some great people showed up and as for the wedding night, we came home to an empty house......

Made tea and fell asleep lol! Yeah we're hardcore!
Pics soon to come :)
:wed:

Yay!! Being married is one of the best feelings ever! I've been married nearly 6 months and I still get a thrill at saying 'my husband' :D
So happy for you and glad it all went smoothly!

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Oh and congratulations!!!

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Congratulations x pleased you had a lovely wedding day x

Hehe thank you guys! It was awesome!!! My HUSBAND! Hehe x

Congrats, can't wait for my big day in 6 months. so happy for you! xxx

:)!!! Thank you!!! Eeee! It'll go by faster than you think! x

Aww I don't know whats been going on (re your other thread) but just wanted to say congratulations Mrs!! Hope you and hubby have a very long and very happy marriage xx

So glad it went brilliantly for you both regardless of all the drama beforehand. Congratulations officially to Mrs Draven ;) x

Congratulations, hope you had a wonderful day and have many more for the years to come :)

Congratulations hun, so glad you had a wonderful day and as for said friend im sure he is incredibly jealous!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back