We are team

kiki

Reaction score
BLUE. I was so nervous before this scan, I kept thinking I'm so lucky to already have 2 healthy children that maybe something will be wrong this time. But he was perfect! And it was so nice to see him again. He was sleeping the whole time and I had to try and wake him up, then he did move and yawned a few times :). So cute!

The only problem is that my placenta was covering the cervix so have to go back at 32 weeks for another scan. If still moved I will need a C-section. But for now I will chose to believe that it will move!

ahhh congrats hun pleased for u!!!!!

Congratulations on the blue news hunny x im the same with low placenta waiting to go back at 32 weeks, but the lady did say that 9 out of 10 do move up xxx

Im the same about the placenta. But theres a high chance of it moving. Read it a few times onlind xxx

Yes, I had it in my last pregnancy as well and then it did move up so hoping it will do again. And as a bonus we all get to see baby once more before birth :)

Oh fab news kiki, glad baby is healthy and well and you can relax now and enjoy, it will be lively to have three boys in the house , ( speaking from experiance!) there all the same plannet and play the same games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back