*waves* Hello all...

FeeFee

Reaction score
My name is Fiona AKA Fee, i'm 30 and married to my gorgeous husband of 6 months Damian,
Today is a pretty special day for me as it is my darling daughter is 10 AND i found out after 3 years of trying that i am nearly 6 weeks pregnant :dance:
G3M and Kat told me about this fab forum a while ago and although i have been reading all your wonderful stories i thought it might be my time to say something!! :rotfl:
So this is me, scared, happy, shocked and over the moon.

:wave:

elllo gorgous !

glad you've said ello ! told ya tho , this forums addictive and the girls are great !

Hello and welcome! :wave:

I am newly pregnant with my 1st and its very exciting. The girls here are lovely and will answer any questions you might have!!

good luck with it all x

Hey Nikif, seem's we are due round the same time :cheer:
You having any symptoms yet?

God i cant believe i got a ticker :lol:

Hi Sarah, Hi Robyn, Gonna have to try and venture out this thread soon me thinks :shock:

its helped me alot reading through all differnt threads.
and hi =)

congrats hun!!! :cheer:
welcome to the forum, its the perfect place for all things baby and funny lol!! :lol:

Hiya Fee - make yourself comfy because you're never gonna leave!! :shock:

Congratulations on being preggers again hun - :hug: I'm gonna keep an eye on you to see how you grow!!

:cheer:

LOL Kat i already look 20 months preggers and have done for many years you know that :p

Thank you so much for the welcomes ladys most appreciated :hug:

i now have to get preggars b4 kat pops , would be very cool all 3 of us preggy at same time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back