Watery Discharge

Mother Shark

Reaction score
I undergone IVF treatment, and 2 day 5 blastocysts were transferred on Wednesday 5 June. Last night I woke up to water fluid that leaked, it was so much, it wetted my pants and hand palm size wetness on my bed. Believe me, I did not wee myself! I am using Estrogen and Progesterone medication. Should I feel concerned or worried? No blood were visible. I am so worrried here that it is amniotic fluid, I dont even know how much amniotic fluid can be present less than a week after transfer? Please help / give advice

I doubt it’s amniotic fluid. I doubt there would be enough amniotic fluid at that stage if you were pregnant and I’m sure it only starts to form properly after when most get a positive pregnancy test.

If there’s no bleeding I wouldn’t worry. It could just be a big gush of discharge. During the course of my pregnancy I’ve had so much variation of discharge and have often woke feeling like I’m extremely damp down there, but it is just discharge. Could be a good sign.

Th
I doubt it’s amniotic fluid. I doubt there would be enough amniotic fluid at that stage if you were pregnant and I’m sure it only starts to form properly after when most get a positive pregnancy test.

If there’s no bleeding I wouldn’t worry. It could just be a big gush of discharge. During the course of my pregnancy I’ve had so much variation of discharge and have often woke feeling like I’m extremely damp down there, but it is just discharge. Could be a good sign.
ank you for your reply. Yes at this stage, all I am is very worried

I have tested this morning, and whoa! A very definite positive (only 6 days past a 5day thawed frozen blastocyst) Whoop Whoop
I’d be happy with that then and just put the discharge down to being just that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back