Waters?

BKR123

Reaction score
When your waters go, do they always go in one great big woosh! I've been kinda slowly leaking a fluid all day, pretty certain it isn't wee because it doesn't smell like it and it looks see through not wee colour! It hasn't been loads and loads though, a sorta slow dribble! Could it be them?:s

they can just dribble out so I would call the hospital hun they might want you to go in and check xx

My hind waters went and wasnt a whoosh was leaking throughout day x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

definitely can dribble out... thats what happened with my son!! Good luck! xx

Go and have a lie down for an hour. If its waters this will pool and you'll get a little gush when you stand up again.

I had really really watery discharge for a good few days before DD (its quite common) and I got confused as to whether it was waters or not, and I was advised to lie down. As it was my waters didn't go till I was well into labour (we assume cos I really have no idea!)

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Okay :) thankyou, I'll have a little lie down now :) I was stood up and walking all day today which I haven't done for nearly 3 weeks so I'm hoping I didn't start anything off!! Nice little excuse to have a lie down and cup of tea though! :) cx

Has ur pains settled down any? Just be careful its not signs of early labour again hun, contact the hosp if ur worried x

I'm still getting pains but they aren't as frequent as they were last night, feeling quite tight and crampy then it just fades. I don't think it helps that she's got her feet wedged under my ribs, that's really uncomfortable!:( xx

I would really advise you ring hospital its better to go in and be told its nothing than leave it and be in early labour plus if it is your waters they will want to get the baby out within 24 hrs because of the risk of infection xx

I agree with tilly.. U need to get checked if u think its ur waters..

Uve een having pains for weeks and been in hosp before, with u not being due till 15th aug u really should get checked! X

Last edited:
On my way up to the hospital now, I phoned them and said what was happening and she said it sounds as though my waters have gone. I am just hoping its a false alarm! If it is my waters, will this mean I'm having baby soon?x

Just noticed this, hope ur ok. Im sure ur being seen to by now, let us know how u get on. Hope bubs is just playing tricks on u. Good luck! xx

If its ur waters hun im pretty sure ull be having ur baby in the next 24/48hrs tbh. U cant keep a baby in any longer!

Hope all is ok xx

Hope things are ok x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Hope everything's alright. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hope your ok hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Fx for you hun. Hope everything is ok xxx

They kept me in over night because p all the previous preterm stuff, just waiting for the doctor to come and examine me this morning, hoping that it was a false alarm and that they will let me home! She's still a little bit to small to be ready to come out yet! On the plus side, my hospital takes babies from 34weeks at birth so I don't have the worry of having to be transferred somewhere completely out of it again, which is a really nice thought!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back