** Waters went at 2am this morning! :-) **

jadeflorence

Reaction score
My waters broke at 2am this morning, laying in bed and felt a huge gush, called the hospital as wasn't getting any aches or pains, checked me over and I have to go back at 9am tomorrow morning for monitoring and possible induction! Oh my goddddddd can't believe it's happening like this lol really want a water birth so am hoping I start off before then but ill keep everyone updated :) xxxxx

Ooooo good luck! Hope it starts up properly for you before tomorrow! Xx

Good luck hun hope things kick off so you can still have your water birth xxx

Oh wow. Hope you get the water birth you want. Fx for you. Doubt I'll be joining you at the hospital any time soon lol xx

Ahh good luck! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How exciting, fingers crossed for the water birth x

Ooh another one coming!!!! So many babies at the moment!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Thank you ladies! Midwife just called me and asked me to go in at 9pm tonight! Oh my gossssssh this may turn into a labour thread before the end of tonight eeeeek so scared lol xx

Oh wow you could have your baby tomorrow, how exciting! X

Good luck tonight! So exciting! Would be nice to have your baby with 38 weeks! Xx

aww jade!!! Lets hope baby makes an appearance!! All these babies recently, its soo exciting!! Did you get any tell tale signs before? Like Bad Braxton hicks or anything? Xx

Keep moving about and tweaking those nipples and hopefully you'll start it off hun. Good luck! :-D xxxxx

Awwww yay!!! Good luck huni! So excited for u xxxx

aww jade!!! Lets hope baby makes an appearance!! All these babies recently, its soo exciting!! Did you get any tell tale signs before? Like Bad Braxton hicks or anything? Xx

I'm being induced tomorrow again ladies :) had a check up earlier just to check babies heartbeat and positioning and all is fine I have to call at ten to see what time I'm being induced!

I had no signs at all Hun! Was lying in bed and jut felt a big gush that was it ive had afew tightenings tonight but nothing painful at all, can't believe it's happening tomorrow! How are you feeling? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back