waters? tmi sorry!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by tilly16, Jun 24, 2013.

1. tilly16

tilly16 Well-Known Member

errrm ladies I am freaking out abit!!! Sorry if this is tmi! Just been for a poo, I sat down and did a little push (sorry!! I am actually giggling to myself writing this) and water started coming out now initially I thought it was wee but then realised I had no control over it. I had a look in the loo (this is pre poo btw) and it was clear so decided to have a feel and a smell and it was odourless I have had quite a few wees today so suppose it could have just been water. I have put a mat pad on to monitor if anything else comes away.

Could I have popped my own waters by having a poo?

I don't want to ring the hospital if it was wee and look like a complete plank!!!

xxx

2. Missbatesy

Missbatesy Well-Known Member

This made me giggle! I have no idea but I've often thought that it could be possible! Hope you find out :)

3. Frankie_Lou

Frankie_Lou Well-Known Member

When I was in early labour I thought I needed a poo and when I strained I pushed a huge clot of blood out my foof. My waters went about an hour later. Never did have a poo lol.

So basically I don't see why not, maybe try having a lay down for an hour and seeif there's any more when you stand back up x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

4. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

Did you speak to anyone? Have you noticed any more fluid on the pad?

5. tilly16

tilly16 Well-Known Member

Sorry ladies, phoned the hospital they seem to think it was just wee as I have had no more loss or pain I'm still not convinced going to wait a couple more hours and see if anything else happens xx

6. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

Oh ok. I think you will have more if it is your waters, they keep on going :)