waters? tmi sorry!!

tilly16

Reaction score
errrm ladies I am freaking out abit!!! Sorry if this is tmi! Just been for a poo, I sat down and did a little push (sorry!! I am actually giggling to myself writing this) and water started coming out now initially I thought it was wee but then realised I had no control over it. I had a look in the loo (this is pre poo btw) and it was clear so decided to have a feel and a smell and it was odourless I have had quite a few wees today so suppose it could have just been water. I have put a mat pad on to monitor if anything else comes away.

Could I have popped my own waters by having a poo?

I don't want to ring the hospital if it was wee and look like a complete plank!!!

xxx

This made me giggle! I have no idea but I've often thought that it could be possible! Hope you find out :)

When I was in early labour I thought I needed a poo and when I strained I pushed a huge clot of blood out my foof. My waters went about an hour later. Never did have a poo lol.

So basically I don't see why not, maybe try having a lay down for an hour and seeif there's any more when you stand back up x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9380 using Tapatalk

Did you speak to anyone? Have you noticed any more fluid on the pad?

Sorry ladies, phoned the hospital they seem to think it was just wee as I have had no more loss or pain I'm still not convinced going to wait a couple more hours and see if anything else happens xx

Oh ok. I think you will have more if it is your waters, they keep on going :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back