Waters gone

kara2868

Reaction score
No bh or tightenings yet though. lets hope little miss makes an appearance soon!!

Erm weird lol just trying to distract myself in the hope that something will start soon x And I knew she was due earlier than the 11th I've said the first throughout lol x

omg it just be really weird to think this is the start and your jut waiting for it all to kick in!

have you rang hospital/midwife yet or are you supposed to leave it abit? I'm a ftm so have no idea what the protocol is lol

Im not sure if important meant to or not either lol, as waters were a normal colour and they leave you for 24 hours to see if anything starts naturally i think ill leave it for now and see what happens x

Ohh good luck fingers crossed baby makes an appearance sooner rather than later

They advise you to ring labour triage when waters go as due to risk of infection don't usually let you go over 24hrs without monitoring if nothing has happened. Best of luck x

I did ring labour ward as I was unsure, been checked over all fine. If I don't start to contract im booked in for an induction early hours of tomorrow morning, but the midwife said she doubts I'll make it until then as baby is low. im off to try and get some sleep now :)

Good luck, hope baby makes a speedy appearance for you :) xx

Exciting times!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Well contractions have started slowly, have sent the other half off to work with a promise to call him as soon as I need to go to hospital. No point in him being at home waiting with me x

Woo hoo another baby on its way, hope it starts soon for you x

Fx it all starts soon hun! Baby bonanza on here today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back