Waters gone, baba still hanging on!

Okaasan

Reaction score
OK, so after pushing the eject button yesterday evening little 'un has changed her mind and is hanging onto the cargo doors! :roll:

Went to the hospital this am as instructed but contractions nowhere near established yet - was getting them around every 5-6 mins for 30-40 secs but they come and go. The check was fine tho (no internal even...) and I got a sneaky peek of her again when I was given an ultrasound - they felt her bony little bottom sticking up in the air and were worried it was her head :rotfl:

(Can promise she does not get that from me... I have a great curvy arse that has served all the female generations in my family well!)

So despite the floodgates opening it all counts for nothing and we're playing waiting games! Apparently there is even a bit of fluid left in there! I don't know HOW that is possible, it was like pulling the plug out of a bath!

I've been given an induction appointment for 7pm on Sat, so please send some baby dust my way and let's get her here the natural way WELL before that!! :pray:

I take it back about waiting for Jo to catch up :rotfl: (Although go on lass...!)

good luck hun...hope she gives in soon....got my fingers crossed

LaborDust2.gif
LaborDust2.gif
LaborDust2.gif
LaborDust2.gif

Ah bless, I didn't realise they would let you wait that long- what an anticlimax!

Really hoping that things speed up and get regular for you now, maybe it's like us having to reluctantly get out of the swimming pool we've been enjoying?

Come on Baby- time to meet Mum! :clap:

little 'un has changed her mind and is hanging onto the cargo doors!

I don't think I'll ever forget that quote!!

Good luck - maybe try dropping a baby bell between your legs, It works in the adverts....

Good luck, hope things get moving for u soon or I might beat u too it haha I wish!! :rotfl:

floppit said:
Good luck - maybe try dropping a baby bell between your legs, It works in the adverts....

:lol: heh

I don't mind them not rushing the induction, would much rather do it properly, and my biggest fear today was that I'd go in and they'd have me straight on a drip because of worries about infection. I am dead set on a water birth too, would that be out if I was induced?

Hope those contractions get regular soon for you and she release her grip!

Fingers crossed :pray: :hug:

floppit said:

Nah... that's a can of Irn Bru isn't it...

Mmmmmm I want Iron Bru now.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

COME ON BABY!!!! Well at least I know who's likely to go tomorrow..

Come on baby! It's time to meet the world!

Good luck hun xxx :hug:

ooh c'mon baby, hurry up for mummy...

get scrubbing the floor, washing the car, running up and down sairs etc etc

Okaasan said:
floppit said:

:lol: heh

I don't mind them not rushing the induction, would much rather do it properly, and my biggest fear today was that I'd go in and they'd have me straight on a drip because of worries about infection. I am dead set on a water birth too, would that be out if I was induced?

I was induced but still felt like I had my baby "properly"...my induction failed and ended up with c section but it was the best experiene of my life and the end result was a healthy amazing baby :)

I am not sure on water birth thing tho, think due to risk of infection they may want to monitor you? Please dont worry if you do end up being induced tho, its not so bad. :hug:

I hope your bubba makes in an appearance before then tho so you can have the birth you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back