waters-again sorry!

fran_23

Reaction score
sorry i know this topic has been covered a lot..but i just have a specific question. i'm not that worried or anything just pondering!
Earlier today i was on the phone lying on the sofa i stood up and some wet ran down my leg, i didnt pay that much attention till i got off the phone, my knickers and shorts had a small damp patch probably about the size of erm i dont know but a couple of inches across lets say..i didnt feel anything..had no leaking since and have no pain or contractions or anything.do you reckon it was a case of weak bladder? i think i'm getting paranoid! lol

i used to get that alot hun but it was always when i had been in a shower or bath it was just excess water. it could even be a slight weekage of you bladder but im not sure it will be mention it to your MW next time you see her hun

take care
xx

TMI alert!!!!! :oops:

i found that towards the end of pregnancy i had really thin watery discharge that did as you described. i also though i had had a little accident! it wasnt till i had the same sensation while on the loo that i could have a better idea of what was going on.

i was paranoid that my waters were going to go and i wouldnt realise till it was too late and soak everything. it ended up happening in bed and the second it started i knew it was different and i jumped up and threw my towel (had laid a towel on the bed in case!) on the floor and then it just came flooding out. i stood there like an idiot thinking yay its finally happening! and my dh was saying go to the loo woman! i was like - oh yeah good idea :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lmao..i'm terrified my waters will break when i'm on the bus or something!! but you cant exactly sit round on a plastic sheet waiting for it to happen! spose i could just wear a pad nearer the time just in case!

thank you btw girls..as i said i think i'm just getting scared and paranoid about every little thing as my date gets nearer! xx

to be honest you'll be so happy its all finally kicking off you wont care about when or where your waters go!

mine kept on coming and think i leaked all the way from the car park and through the hospital corridor! my trousers were soaked by the time i got to the delivery suit - i just found it funny at the time as i was on a high cos i knew i'd get to meet my lo soon :D

oh quick thought - try to get some of your waters on something like a pad or loo roll so you can tell if they are a bit yellow. just means baby has already done a poo in the waters and the hospital will want you in quicker as they like to monitor you. all mine to start with went on a dark towel so i had no idea! when she asked what colour it was i wasnt sure - had to go wipe!!!! ah the dignity of child birth!!! he he

xxxx

i know..i see why mums and nans dont really seem to get that embarrased by anything, i hadnt even had a smear b4 this pregnancy then i was admitted with bleeding at 19 weeks..had to have 2 internals and they kept checking my pad to see the blood..that and then after the birth and i dont think i'll have any airs and graces left...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back